• Views 14,565
  • Replies 231
  • Likes 1

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don’t think you understand the difference between majority. It doesn’t mean all. It means more research comes from the U.S. Having some examples isn’t representative of the majority.
No it doesn't. Stop with the elitist bullshit. Provide me real evidence of that. Every country over the whole world advances medical science and not mostly the US. If you want to do a claim like that atleast back it up. Also Europe as a whole is a lot smaller so it's only natural you have more universities providing articles regarding new medicine and so forth.
https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/news...ing-as-global-leader-in-medical-research.aspx

Last edited by kumikochan,

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
No it doesn't. Stop with the elitist bullshit. Provide me real evidence of that. Every country over the whole world advances medical science and not mostly the US. If you want to do a claim like that atleast back it up. Also Europe as a whole is a lot smaller so it's only natural you have more universities providing articles regarding new medicine and so forth.
https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/news...ing-as-global-leader-in-medical-research.aspx
The only reason they make any innovations is because they make their profits in U.S. markets. European countries make 60% of profits in American markets. Which helps fund their research. European share was down 21%.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The only reason they make any innovations is because they make their profits in U.S. markets. European countries make 60% of profits in American markets. Which helps fund their research. European share was down 21%.
That could still be true but that doesn't take the fact away that advances in medicine are done all over the world and not only in the US. Ofcourse a lot of medicine will be sold in the US seeing it is a big market.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
That source you linked says U.S. remains the primary global source of new discoveries, drugs, medical research, and clinical procedures. So what I said is true. We are slipping due to policy change.

Last edited by SG854,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That source you linked says U.S. remains the primary source of new discoveries, drugs, medical research, and clinical procedures. So what I said is true. We are slipping due to policy changes.
that is an article btw from 2015 so no. But not gonna argue about it anymore since i'm spamming the pages with information that has zero to do with the topic at hand

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
that is an article btw from 2015 so no. But not gonna argue about it anymore since i'm spamming the pages with information that has zero to do with the topic at hand

Then why did you link it then as your source if you don’t think it’s a good one. All that article says is that other countries may overtake the U.S. if we don’t get our act together. But ok fine we’ll stop this topic now.

Reactions: kumikochan

JiveTheTurkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is something you can factually check. The Untes States disproportionately supplies new medications in the world which other countries depend on. This is not an elitist thing, it’s a factual thing you can check in numbers.

We pay the lions share of R&D. And our taxes pays for 80% of the worlds government funded biomedical research.
In other words, Eurasia has the most oil and the Americas have the most drugs- Or control of drugs.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Doesn't bother me one bit that you eat meat and I know its extremely bad for you

Ill keep healing people that want to be healed and you keep doing you bud

You have it backwards and its almost funny

Proven fact - Cats dont live very long due to their acidic diet - You are clueless and believe the mainstream

You two are trying to talk shit while im dropping positive knowledge

See the difference
Do you have the proof to backup any of these statements?

Reiten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@ModderFokker619 Sorry to say, but humans are omnivores. Now whatever a pure fruit diet is more healthy for us that is a wholly different discussion.

On another note: My neighbors cat seems to disagree with you. It's fall now and a bunch of apples are on the ground, I've yet to see it take a bite out of any of the apples. On the other hand it loves to prey on the mice that come to eat the apples. So, what should we believe, that nature has thought cats to eat the wrong things?

Reactions: kumikochan

GrimyHR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
@ModderFokker619 Sorry to say, but humans are omnivores. Now whatever a pure fruit diet is more healthy for us that is a wholly different discussion.

On another note: My neighbors cat seems to disagree with you. It's fall now and a bunch of apples are on the ground, I've yet to see it take a bite out of any of the apples. On the other hand it loves to prey on the mice that come to eat the apples. So, what should we believe, that nature has thought cats to eat the wrong things?
it is not, there is no way you are getting enough omega3 or ANY b12 on pure fruit, which means your brain is not developing or working properly and your gonna die from a degenerative brain disease. period

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
it is not, there is no way you are getting enough omega3 or ANY b12 on pure fruit, which means your brain is not developing or working properly and your gonna die from a degenerative brain disease. period
Not only that, also no calcium, Vitamin D, Iodine, Tooth decay because of the high concentrations of sugar and diabetes.

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Vegan propaganda? I've been a vegan for the past 5 years and people tell me all the time that I shouldn't. That you need meat to survive. That I'm just following a trend. How about fuck you and let me eat what I want to do?

I don't go around telling people that I'm vegan. One time it happened at a burger store out of nowhere. I was with friends and ordered a vegetarian burger and some asshole from the other table commented on my "gay" choice. I don't care if your friend's friend knows a guy who swears that one time one of his friends met a vegan and was totally on his face about it. Just leave us alone and we'll do the same.

Also, vegan or not, if you consume meat from animals that were mistreated (such as animals still alive while draining their bloods or 10 chickens living inside one small cage until it's time to slaughter) you're a fucking moron. You're harming the animals by allowing such a cruel industry to exist.
Is this thread still going?

I'm a vegan. AMA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/