Why Kirby in Melee is actually pretty decent

CupheadtheCritic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
This is notes from a Kirby main speaking from the heart and experience.

And no I am not going full Chaos (That guy gave me a sense of insecurity toward Pichu mains and I am NOT willing to share his fate and comeuppance.) on Kirby, what makes you think that?

Now, Kirby has Grand Champion potential, and I am not joking around. People tend to hate on Kirby because of misplaced hitboxes, a laggy moveset, and bad flight. But for me? Well, it's all about skill.

You might be thinking, "But Madhour, how the hell am I supposed to be skilled with bad hitbox placements?" Well you just got to the point. Ya see, Kirby was intended to be one of those fighters made to outmaneuver their opponents while having a subpar moveset and hitboxes. That's where the SKILL comes in. If you're fast enough, you can have a Falco main eat shit with a hefty combo (Falco mains in general can eat shit because they only choose him just because he's an S tier fighter.). Then the timing comes in. Because of the laggy moveset, if you time your attack JUUUUUUUUUUUUST right, then you can land a successful victory in the books. "Oh but Madhour Kirby's only notable wins were made by people while they were drunk!" Shut the fuck up Murray(Shoots Murray). So what is the lesson according to my VERY SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY? Stop playing as a fucking bird for once.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol