• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Why you shouldn't visit CNN if you want recent, unbiased news

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That implies Fox isn't right-wing trash.
Fair and balanced news my ass. They even outright lie about the news. There was one time I was watching (with my grandparents, not by choice) and a story came up about a former soldier who had a bad craig's list deal and was shot by some thugs. They reported the he plugged the hole with his finger and chased after them. That's not true at all. He was shot and robbed. He plugged the hole up with his finger and made a call to the police (while guarding his two girls in the car). His correction caused a slight panic in the studio and they had to steer the conversation in another direction. Kudos to the man though. Even after the conversation had changed, he still made what actually happened clear.

Fox should be ignored even MORE than the other news agencies.

Reactions: Fishaman P

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you shouldnt watch any main stream media, unles it is to analyze it

3uienc

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're making a claim Newsbusters is conservative, you also make the claim that Tea Party is run by the top 1% only, prove your claims..

"..is just as bad as CNN and FOX"

So you admit CNN has a bias, or is at least garbage?

That implies Fox isn't right-wing trash.

No, I'm responding to people posting they dislike Fox, if you don't like them, go to another news site, just not CNN (assuming you want unbiased news).

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You're making a claim Newsbusters is conservative First line http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Research_Center, the entire about page
http://archive.mrc.org/about/about.aspx

you also make the claim that Tea Party is run by the top 1% only, prove your claims..I'm not saying it's run by the 1%, Considering the fact that almost every supporter and sponsor all have a networth over 1 million or higher, I would say it's pretty much run the 1%. Then adding in the fact that most Tea Partiers actually don't even know what they are rallying about, pretty much backs up my claims that all they are is being controlled.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_...upporters-who-they-are-and-what-they-believe/

"..is just as bad as CNN and FOX"

So you admit CNN has a bias, or is at least garbage? I never denied that they didn't have a bias, but they are no where near as bad as FOX.

No, I'm responding to people posting they dislike Fox, if you don't like them, go to another news site, just not CNN (assuming you want unbiased news). You still really failed to prove your argument, if CNN had a "liberal bias." You still only proved that you barely looked at the site before casting judgement on it.

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you acknowledge CNN has a liberal bias, I don't have anything left to prove. I'm gonna let this die now. Feel free to get the last post if you want, I'm done replying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4