Wii #0239 - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (USA)

sleeping247

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just want to ask something? My Wii already has the double news and weather channels because of the update from Pokemon Battle Revolution. If I do the 'unplug wii on update' trick with MP3 will that get rid of my double channels? I can't test this as i am still downloading MP3.

Cheers
biggrin.gif
unfortunately no. That method is only for those with FULLY unbricked Wiis to AVOID the issue.

jweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I understand this correclty, I only use the "RegionFrii" version once.. After this, I will use the 'BrickBlocked' version every time I want to play.

But what I dont understand is, surly the "Brickblocked" version is still a USA region and won't work in a PAL machine.. Don't I ned to 'RegionFrii this too?

Or does "BrickBlocker" change the region of the game when it does its other stuff?

Jon

banshee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a us (version 2.2u) wii with wiijii chip running latest wiifree. I bought mp3 because i'm not sure about backing up yet, anyone know whats gonna happen if I let it update? Should I do the wi-fi update first? or????

Raze1988

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey could some people (from EU) add me to their friendslist pls?

Because for some bonus contents, you need friends wich have MP3 savedata on their wii. And i need 2 for the Screenshot tool and 2 for the bobbing head ^^ but more are welcome.

Send me a PM with your WiiID and i will add you/send you mine.

Ashler

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Worked on my PAL wii with Winja Deluxe.

Tried the previously mentioned update to 15% and pull out the power cord. Worked like a charm when I tried the 2nd burnt Metroid 3 with WBB.

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is something pretty weird about this game. In this very own thread, some people say they have french and german included but from what i've seen, when played in a US Wii, it is english only. All our Wii's are setup to be french but no matter what, the game is in english.

It's pretty weird that it comes up in french on Pal Wii's and not on NTSC. All other game that have a french option come up in french on my wii. Why this one doesnt is a mistery to me.

jonm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so what happens if you update and get the 2 dupe channels on your PAL Wii, any way to get rid of them?

Likuid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so what happens if you update and get the 2 dupe channels on your PAL Wii, any way to get rid of them?

The 2 dupe channels are just there for nothing. I think you can get rid of them by formatting your wii, but you will lose your VC games and every chanels (you'll be able to re-download them for free).

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think you can get rid of them by formatting your wii
No, you cannot get rid of them by formating.

The format option will not reset the firmware to original state, only the data on the Wii memory is deleted (VC, Savegame, messageboard).

Read the message I posted earlier on this topic about the format option

devilinside2905

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I tried updating the game but it seems to get stuck at 1% or 2%, I waited like 5 minutes but it still doesnt progress. Is this normal or is the update REALLY REALLY slow? I have a PAL Wii btw

CrazyDogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My GameCube Games wont work after the two Disk Method for MP3:C !
Has someone the same problem?

(I use a Chiip with OpenWii 2.2)

ytarakanov

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi,

They game used to run great up until i started "Elysia" world.
I started to get REALLY LONG load times when opening doors. Also when i wait for the door to open i can hear the background music start to stutter.
At one point, after waiting about 5 min for a door to open, the game graphics got trashed, all the colors were wrong and messy
blink.gif

What going on ?
Anyone else had the same issues ??

How can i fix this?

Thanx!

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I started to get REALLY LONG load times when opening doors. Also when i wait for the door to open i can hear the background music start to stutter.
At one point, after waiting about 5 min for a door to open, the game graphics got trashed, all the colors were wrong and messyÂ
blink.gif

What going on ?

How can i fix this?

Thanx!

I heard others had some graphical issues when the game was not in 60Hz mode, so you may want to check if it is on 60Hz...

ytarakanov

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi,

At one point, after waiting about 5 min for a door to open, the game graphics got trashed, all the colors were wrong and messyÂ
blink.gif

What going on ?

How can i fix this?

Thanx!

I heard others had some graphical issues when the game was not in 60Hz mode, so you may want to check if it is on 60Hz...

Checked it, Its on 60.
Anyway, i played for a total of 5 hours and had no trouble, before i got this issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: exactly my point