Wii #0239 - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (USA)

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metroid.Prime.3.USA.UNLOCK.ALL.SAVE.Wii-EXTRAShttp://ludibria.com/nfo.php?sys=wii&sysid=356http://ludibria.com/nfo.php?sys=wii&sysid=356 was just put out on the internets...
wink.gif

ytarakanov

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi,

They game used to run great up until i started "Elysia" world.
I started to get REALLY LONG load times when opening doors. Also when i wait for the door to open i can hear the background music start to stutter.
At one point, after waiting about 5 min for a door to open, the game graphics got trashed, all the colors were wrong and messyÂ
blink.gif

What going on ?
Anyone else had the same issues ??

How can i fix this?

Thanx!

I found out a lot of people are having problems with this game....
http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/...scending&page=1

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I think thats because the game has to load the next area while you wait at the door. Wasn't such a big deal in the first Prime but in Prime Hunters it was very noticeable. I've not played this game yet but in some reviews I've read you can be waiting for up to 10 seconds for a door to open whilst being attacked etc.

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I also dont go with the loading theory. I dont notice any reading of the disk when doors open, The rooms are hardly big enough to require any loading from disk. Just a stupid bug they never managed to fix. It really does put me of the game tho, espically shooting at a door 10 times.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I also dont go with the loading theory. I dont notice any reading of the disk when doors open, The rooms are hardly big enough to require any loading from disk. Just a stupid bug they never managed to fix. It really does put me of the game tho, espically shooting at a door 10 times.

From IGN review:

The upgraded visuals may have come at a small price, though, because the load times between some doorways have increased over the original Prime and its sequel. The majority of the time -- say 95 percent -- the doorways will seamlessly open to reveal the next area, but every so often you'll be forced to wait as long as 10 seconds for a door to open, which breaks the momentum of the action. Worse, sometimes you might have no choice but to fend off attacks from enemies like Metroids while you wait.

Same thing is mentioned in loads of the reviews and as it's the same devs as DS Hunters, where they specifically said it was to mask loading, I'd be surprised if it were a stupid bug they never managed to fix.

Some loading in Prime 3 is also masked by cutscenes when they occur.

tehcid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've noticed a nasty glitch with MP3 on my friend's PAL Wii (3.0E). He's got WiiKey with 1.9 firmware, exactly the same setup as I have, and I applied the anti-dual channel fix to both and killed the power at the same time. MP3 works perfectly for me, but as soon as I went to the visor selection screen on his, the selection screen started flashing on and off. The only way to get rid of it is to turn into the morphball. Has anyone else had this problem?

EDIT: Just noticed that someone was having the same problem a few pages back.

EDIT 2: Aaaaaand the fix seems to be changing to PAL 60Hz
biggrin.gif

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

They game used to run great up until i started "Elysia" world.
I started to get REALLY LONG load times when opening doors. Also when i wait for the door to open i can hear the background music start to stutter.
At one point, after waiting about 5 min for a door to open, the game graphics got trashed, all the colors were wrong and messyÂ
blink.gif

What going on ?
Anyone else had the same issues ??

How can i fix this?

Thanx!

I found out a lot of people are having problems with this game....
http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/...scending&page=1

ugghh!!! i just had the EXACT same experience 2 minutes ago. everythings fine until i got to elysia. the music started stutter non top. even the voice couldnt keep up in cutscenes. then loading . my god the doors took 30secs to one minute to load!. then when i got a transmission my whole screen just got messed up. colors were ruined with all the statics and stuff. could this be fixed? or do i have to buy the game now (does this happen in the original too O_O)? T_T i wanted to buy ddr/ ghIII with the money =[
please help =]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/