Levente

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
Strange thing:
If I load V-rally 3 with pressing button B on the GC pad, it freezes after a time, BUT if I load with button A, it does NOT freeze at the ponit where it freeze with loaded option B. But when loaded with with Autodetect it won't recognise my savestate.

Shinobi_3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkSlayerEX said:
Wario World crashes for me constantly, even when the compatibility says that version works

I've tried launching it with all the different region launches, and no luck....

you have a bad iso, it happened to me about 4 times, I got a new iso, it worked perfectly.

araan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i've a little problem
frown.gif

after installed wiigator gc launcher (with online way), when i try to play a game, the gc launcher freeze with the black screen, the green cube and the "gc luncher" on white....
i hear the "tac... tac" .... and i wait until my wii restar......
please help me!!!
sorry for my english

DarkSlayerEX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Shinobi_3 said:
DarkSlayerEX said:
Wario World crashes for me constantly, even when the compatibility says that version works

you have a bad iso, it happened to me about 4 times, I got a new iso, it worked perfectly.

Thanks alot man.

Edit: .....I'm having a ton of trouble finding a torrent with any activity on it....

DarkZBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DarkSlayerEX said:
Shinobi_3 said:
DarkSlayerEX said:

Thanks alot man.

Edit: .....I'm having a ton of trouble finding a torrent with any activity on it....
Ehh, don't use torrents, go here:

CODE
www.thepurplecube.org

goto gamecube downloads, they have fast direct downloads.

and TO EVERYONE READING THIS THAT HAS THE DVD ERROR 345 DO THE FOLLOWING!

Alright that error usually appears if the Mios and cIos have not been installed properly, when I had 3.4U, and I tried installing cIos and mIos, Restart -1017 used to come up.
So you need to Downgrade to 3.2 (best for homebrew!).

After downgrading, install REV 7! not Rev 3 , REV 7 as far as I know thats the only one with backup support.

You can download from waninkoko's site, (wii.waninkoko)

after you install rev 7 and mios properly on firmware 3.2 you should have no problem.

araan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the problem is that i've all installed correct... but i can't play the gc launcher...
when i use it... it freeze at the first screen ..and,,, or remain freeze until i turn off the wii... or give me the message "failed error dvd 345"...
i've opened a new thread on the homebrew category where i specify all.... if someone know how to help me...
sorry for my english

Lord_P

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DarkSlayerEX said:
Wiigator, I would suggest trying to add GBA - GC cable support to the backup launcher support whenever you can.

(awesome work man, you guys made my Wii amazing. I probably would have sold mine a long time ago if it wasn't for your stuff. keep up the awesome work)

Edit: Also, i've seemed to notice that using the backup channel creates a second save file entirely for the same type of game.

Windwaker without the backup channel created one, and Windwaker with the backup channel created it's own entire save file.

I was wondering if that was an issue you couldn't work around, or if you intended to do that.

About your GBA-GC cable question;
I just got an "OK!" with my Pokémon LG starting a battle against my Colosseum Backup.
So I think it's probably working. (Or at least it is able to read the Leaf Green save.)

J

jadaramiro

hey wiigator, big thanks from all of us to you. it was expected and the wait was worth it. Just one question, when an update comes around for both wii & gc backup launchers, will you make the 2 simultaneous releases to update???

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Donkey Konga 1, 2 & 3 and Wario World all act as though the Wii has been disconnected when I try and boot. My screen will display (Component disconnected - I use component cables). I've tried forcing all the different video options, and they still don't work.

Weird thing is, half of the games on the MultiGameISO still work fine, and when I first booted Donkey Konga (as soon as I burned it) it worked fine as well :\.

MHDante

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE([email protected] @ Feb 14 2009, 05:26 PM) I've got a problem..... I can't seem to install the ios patch.... It comes up with an error. It says bad hash at the bottom when i try to install the patch. Also when i try to start the GC backup launcher it will restart the wii before i can select the game region. This is most likely due to not being able to install the patch properly. Thanks in advance!

araan said:
i've a little problem
frown.gif

after installed wiigator gc launcher (with online way), when i try to play a game, the gc launcher freeze with the black screen, the green cube and the "gc luncher" on white....
i hear the "tac... tac" .... and i wait until my wii restar......
please help me!!!
sorry for my english

Hey, How's it goin!?

I've noticed that these persons share the same problem as me.

In an effort to better understand the problem, I would like to know why we get the "Bad Hash" message when we try to patch the MIOS.

Thanks in advance, MHDante.

UnsureButTrying

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this from a different site, and I Pressed X 3 times I was trying to decide whether I wanted just gc compatibility or gc and wii gator, so would I get any issues with it? Also I am unable to save on any game to the wii, would I need a memory card to save, or am I not doing something right? Sorry to inconvenience anyone with my question, any help is appreciated!

EDIT

Nvm I found out about the Memory thing guess I do need a GC memory card, ARggggggggg!!! but was still wondering about the X thing.

sep1i

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After reading 17 pages I got bored.

I just wanted to know if there is any point at all for me to install/use this, since I have a Wiikey2 modchip and can already play GC games.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sep1i said:
After reading 17 pages I got bored.

I just wanted to know if there is any point at all for me to install/use this, since I have a Wiikey2 modchip and can already play GC games.

You just answered your question in your own sentence, there's no reason to get this if you can already play GC Backups.

GSR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had any luck with the PAL version of Megaman X Command mission? PAL mode kills the signal (no audio either), NTSC gives me the green screen, and booting w/ CMIOS gives me a black screen.

All this is on a 3.3U NTSC Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work