Wii GameCube Backup Launcher 0.1 Theta

LegendaryXM90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, WiiGator, loving your work, man. Finally able to play all the GC games I've missed out on.

One issue though. Can you tighten up the compatibility with .gcm files? My Prince of Persia : Warrior Within was a .gcm file when I compiled it into a multi-iso with the 2 other POP's, both .iso files. I didn't think that it being a .gcm would affect much, the multi-iso creator still recognized it.

Problem is, whenever I want to play POP:WW, it's basically a roulette of booting. There's like a 1/50 chance of it booting, any other time I get a green screen. I've gotten it to boot maybe 4 times out of like the HUNDRED I've tried booting it. I don't really want to rename the file to .iso and burn it again, because that'd waste my last DVD.
frown.gif

Thanks and keep doing what you do, man!
smile.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leeking said:
Hi, if I already got a modchip, how do I install this?

What ? It doesn't make a sense.
wacko.gif

If you already got a modchip then you don't need it because your modchip will run GameCube backup. This is for non modchip Wii only.

xmoro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me,i need an information.Does Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes Pal version works with the new version of gamecube backup launcher?I know that with the new version it's possible to switch the disc.Anyone knows if it's possible with this game?Thanks
biggrin.gif

Irixion

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I can't play Wii backups now. Starts up, then gets a disk cannot be read. refer to manual, blah blah blah. Anyone have a fix for this? :x I did select Wii backup launcher support when patching MIOS

xmoro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help.i don't know how to switch disc 1 of metal gear solid twin snakes to disc 2.I use multigame disc,but i don't know how to switch the game.Please tell me how to do ç___ç

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
xmoro said:
I need help.i don't know how to switch disc 1 of metal gear solid twin snakes to disc 2.I use multigame disc,but i don't know how to switch the game.Please tell me how to do ç___ç
You use the wrong loader
You have to use GC backup Launcher Xi
On your multigame press Z on the 2nd disc, then boot the 1st one

new2wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
Does anyone know if SONY HANDYCAM MINI DVD-R is ok? I am really worry because of the word "HANDYCAM" labels on the discs. It doesn't matter --- or does it ?
Not 100% sure but I do belive that they are the same disc...
as I have used regular DVD9 in my SONY HANDYCAM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work