XP
Country
United States
criscoboi said:
shred6waves said:
criscoboi said:
RockmanForte said:
criscoboi said:
Is anyone else getting the "hash BAD" error when downloading MIOS v4, v5, or v8 files

I get this error using wi-fi and SD

I also tried installing waninkoko's custom MIOS and I get an -1017 error

If you have Wii Lan Adapter then you dont need those files. Just installing MIOS that came with this loader folder. Those files are for people who do not have internet.

No, I am saying I tried both methods...and both give the same "hash BAD" error

are you using a modified cIOS? you HAVE to use the one that came with wiigators gamma wii launcher. i tried installing the cMIOS when i had the modified rockband cIOS and i got the same error. i uninstalled it, installed wiigators, and problem was solved! (idk if that will be the case for you...)

Yes, yes.
I was wondering if this might be the problem, but didn't want to go through the hassle of uninstalling and reinstalling.
Beisdes I'll take Rockband over gamecube compatibility
Thanks much

yaynds.gif
1st off Thanks to everyone that had a part in this and the gamma loader,which I do have and works perfect.
What I was wondering does this work with the RockBand Loader ...can anyone confirm it yet for the rest of us?
Because I'm with "criscoboi" I too will take take Rockband over gamecube compatibility anyday!!!

patrickv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi does anyone know if alien hominid works on multi disc and as a shrunk image. cos when i start it, theres just a grean box or something, and it stays there. the other games on the disc work.

blk133

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, it looks like this thread/blog is more active than the one in Wii Hacking section. I posted my question 3 days ago and nobody responded to that.

I am not demanding anything, just asking a question... Maybe somebody knows/heard something.
Does anyone know if there is something in the works to fix "an error has occured..." problem? Maybe there is fix for that already but I missed it.

Trying to play Midway Arcade Treasure 3, doesn't matter what button I press, it gives me that message, but if I press Start button at the gamecube loader screen, it actually goes one step further and takes me to the game selection menu and then after I pick a game and press (A) to start a game it gives me the same message.

Thanks!

new2wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see that no-one has answered if this works with rockband loader or not...
Maybe I'll get brave and give it a try it won't be today however,so if you know if this works alongside the rockband loader please let us know...I'd really hate to mess something up just for the gcloader...
Again thanks to all of you for the work that you do...you guys rock!!!
tongue.gif

Ekoo1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant play battle stadium d.o.n someone can help me pls? i do all in the guide but the screen is only in green i waited like for 10 mins and nothing plz help!!

i.heart.piracy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all.

For some reason the Gamecube Backup Launcher 0.2 isn't working for me. I installed the MIOS needed to run the launcher, inserted a GC backup I burned onto a Sony DVD-R disc, and it seemed to be working fine until it prompted me to pick what region I wanted; the screen that says "Press X for PAL, press Y for NTSC", etc.

Somehow it's not detecting my GC controller or something, because the launcher is just sitting there doing nothing no matter what button I press. Is this a MIOS problem, or a controller problem? I've reinstalled the MIOS several times (one time using the Wii Backup Launcher support and one time without it), and I've even tried switching out controllers but nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nyboy42 said:
what is the best way to create a multi game disc on a DVD-R?

I dont like multi game disc on a DVD-R. I am using mini DVD-R just like real Game Cube mini DVD and they works GREAT!!!

i.heart.piracy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...okay, so now I'm getting a "Failed to read DVD 263" error if I wait until the GCBL loads to and THEN put my game in. After that it crashes.

If I try to load it from its own channel, I get various errors involving the launcher freezing and displaying weird colors and the screen gets corrupted before I get prompted to do anything.

Anyone have any ideas on what this could be? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Yamar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello^^

i played 2 games with this backup loader... but sinc the update of cios rev 16 it doesn't boot any game...

i hear the dvd slot, that try to read the disc... but the screen freeze with the screen of the loader...

i treid to install cmios again.. but the same result...

can someone help, pls?
unsure.gif

cloudstrifer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recorded everything properly and without using the shrink, using DVD5 and DVD9 I missed "3 DVD5 Sony" and "a Ridata DVD9.
My Wii is unlocked with d2ckey, USA and firm 4:02 Homebrew Chanel installed, finally got everything USB Loader and Backup Loader Wii and Game Cube.

The DVD MultiGame boot but does not show the games list, I used "ISO Creator MultiGame v3.4.4F +".
I press "A" on Boot after "A" again and nothing.

Sorry for google english.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol