Hacking Wii Raffle!

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least we can all say we've played a small part in the next chapter of Wii modding.
Sorta. I highly doubt people will start wanting to send me their wiis for me to add gamecube ports to. But, if I can prove it true then it will be a rather nice accomplishment.
I believe his comment was more towards the virgin nand dump of the new Wii being sent to GiantPune and other devs.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I believe his comment was more towards the virgin nand dump of the new Wii being sent to GiantPune and other devs.
Good point. Although, honestly, there will not big any huge break throughs that happen because of that. If anything it might help pune improve his ohneswanzennegger app a little bit. The only other thing that could be great to come out of it is if pune can pull out the factory .dol from the nand that is used for the initial setup, but that will still only provide us with factory insight and not anything useful for hacking purposes. But still, pune has been asking me to get him a completely virgin nand dump for a few years now. Hell, who knows what amazing things pune can make happen with that info. He is truly a god in wii hacking.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweet 11th, one of my lucky numbers at least Yeahhhh!!! Major congrats to all the winners, feel free to post those pics and prove that Team your Mom rules!!

Hope this is the first of more raffles and thanks to all who donated which made this project happen. Hopefully it will be a success on Foez end and we will all have contributed even if just a little to something great in the community. On top of that we're helping Pune so I do see it as a win/win for everyone.

Have a great Cinco de Mayo everyone and have fun, stay safe and please drive safely, make a phone call if u need a ride ;-) no need to drive shitfaced been there, done that it blows!!

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I got my prize today. I'll upload some pics in a minute. :)

gallery_224880_54_2471615.jpg

gallery_224880_54_1090183.jpg

gallery_224880_54_68852.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...