OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version 1.3 Release
Download here

Fixed broken save loading feature, also one button saves all now.
Further improved mouse movement, also added deadzones for both the X and Y axis.
Turbo now has a speed option.
Fixed and improved battery status indicator.

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Will it ever be possible that the default Windows bluetooth stack could work? Or is there some sort of limitation making this an impossible task?

The Windows Stack does not make it possible to send Messages over the input pipe afaik. Problem is: since the Remote+ the controllers ignore the messages coming through the controll pipe.

Ghork

Trophies
XP
Country
Version 1.3 Release
The analog sticks no longer work for me. The middle of the red crosses in the feed back boxes are at the top right of respective box at all times now...

Edit: Oh hold on, nothing appears to be detected from the controller anymore. Though both LED and rumble works.

Edit 2: Okay, please ignore that, I don't know what the problem was 'cause reopening didn't work, but after starting the 1.2 version the 1.3 version works.

Marty91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The analog sticks no longer work for me. The middle of the red crosses in the feed back boxes are at the top right of respective box at all times now...

Try reconnecting/reopening the app. It was like that for me when I first opened it too.

Tiemedewit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is there a way to clear any button? right now when i set ZR to mouseclick for instance, it does the mouseclick and the key that is assigned to ZR.

Autosaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any clear installation directions for this? I'm also having the same problem as the other guy with installing the Toshiba drivers.

1) Uninstall generic bluetooth drivers
2) Start installing Toshiba
3) INSERT DEVICE NOW
4) WHOOPS! Generic Drivers installed, Toshiba drivers failed to install

5) ffff

Autosaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're supposed to open and edit tosrfusb.inf, not tosrfusb.sys.
Yeah, I made an edit to that post before you posted. I caught that error quickly.

...And it still doesn't work. Ugh.

Edit: It seems to keep installing my default drivers.
Edit: WAIT. I might have made a boo boo. Gonna check.
Edit: Disabled Windows Update for drivers, might work! :O

Edit 203: Ugh, I'll try this again tomorrow. First process didn't work, editing .inf didn't work. I'm about to hit myself over this. -.-

Like really, is anyone out there that got the bluetooth thing to install? What about that guy that had troubles and "found" his problem? Help would be appreciated.

Edit 503: I lied, I want to try this one more time.

Edit 504:
AYYAAYAYAYYAYAAYI OGOGO TO TO TITITOI TOO OWORKRK!!!

Edit 5: So how do you get the rumble to work? Set the byte to 0? Sorry, I'm a 5 year old at this stuff.

Hapsai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you see it happening that this could emulate a wired 360 controller being plugged into the pc? I'm just wondering because that would make using steam big picture a lot easier. Thanks.

Hapsai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm trying to use the controller on Steam. Haven't been successful..
The main issue is that steam doesn't operate by key mapping for it's in steam interface actions, but I suppose one could use the mouse for most of that, it's just not as much of a "controller" experience as controller options that steam officially supports. Ah but that's life. However it should work fine for the games which do map to keys, and I suppose that's what matters.

Autosaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of Steam games support 360 controller/Gamepad. Would it be possible for the Wii U Controller to just take on default 360 settings?

I'm confusing.. yeah. :P

willtheoct

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd just like to say, great job, I've been looking for a way to play games with the pro controller ever since i first held the controller last year. and the 1.4 update fixed the having to open 1.2 problem, thank you.

and Daku93 said the plan was to integrate it into a modded x360ce? i would suggest instead that it stays with key presses(but add some sort of analog support), or possibly PPJoy, just because x360ce only works with games themselves, and only ones that require an xbox 360 controller. maximum compatibility for all programs(in my case, Dolphin) can be achieved through DirectInput or PPJoy.

you can always chain the signal for all things from glovepie>ppjoy>x360ce>Xinput game, but x360ce cannot leave the realm of Xinput.

EDIT: also, your last update broke the arrow keys and the "rumble" feature. but i have no need for them, so thanks for the update!

EDIT 2: nevermind, did not break the rumble feature, but i still cannot map to the arrow keys.

Hapsai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd just like to say, great job, I've been looking for a way to play games with the pro controller ever since i first held the controller last year. and the 1.4 update fixed the having to open 1.2 problem, thank you.

and Daku93 said the plan was to integrate it into a modded x360ce? i would suggest instead that it stays with key presses(but add some sort of analog support), or possibly PPJoy, just because x360ce only works with games themselves, and only ones that require an xbox 360 controller. maximum compatibility for all programs(in my case, Dolphin) can be achieved through DirectInput or PPJoy.

you can always chain the signal for all things from glovepie>ppjoy>x360ce>Xinput game, but x360ce cannot leave the realm of Xinput.

EDIT: also, your last update broke the arrow keys and the "rumble" feature. but i have no need for them, so thanks for the update!
I don't really see why we can't have both, but ok...

willtheoct

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't really see why we can't have both, but ok...

both would be just fine. but that may be taxing on developers, and if the idea was to go fully to one side, i would suggest DirectInput.

One more thing: would this work with multiple controllers? i only have 1 so i can't test, but if it does i'll go out and buy 3 more.

Hapsai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
both would be just fine. but that may be taxing on developers, and if the idea was to go fully to one side, i would suggest DirectInput.

One more thing: would this work with multiple controllers? i only have 1 so i can't test, but if it does i'll go out and buy 3 more.
What pc game has split screen, jw? Or do you just mean emulators alone?

willtheoct

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What pc game has split screen, jw? Or do you just mean emulators alone?

the only popular ones i can think of would be mari0, left 4 dead, Unreal Tournament, borderlands 2, but aside from that, emulators. SSBB on the wii just doesn't quite compare to SSBB in high definition with 16x AF, especially since the wii and vwii still do not support pro controllers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @DinohScene hi