• Views 17,902
  • Replies 227

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really because he's counting all the multiplatform games while I said that there are third party games available and coming out. But nope, BioShock Dead Island Grand Theft Auto and Tomb Raider is all that matters :D

Because the Wii U not getting multiplats doesn't count towards third party support?

Riiiiiggghhhtttt...

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really because he's counting all the multiplatform games while I said that there are third party games available and coming out. But nope, BioShock Dead Island Grand Theft Auto and Tomb Raider is all that matters :D

Not to mention Dead Space, DmC, Crysis, MGR: Revengeance, and more. The list is worryingly large.

These are some high profile titles that generate a lot of sales - and Nintendo is losing out by not having them. If that's not concerning, I don't know what is.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
That's because they practically monopolize the handheld market. Same as the console market back in the NES days. The PSP was successful, but nowhere near as successful as the DS (outsold 10 to 1, if I remember what I read correctly), and we all know how the Vita is doing right now. The only major 3rd party exclusives that the Vita seems to get are the ones where hardware power is of importance and/or the franchise is more popular amongst the Sony audience (CoD and AssCreed, for example).
Yeah but it's weird, as soulx said, why are the portable and home console management so different? Nintendo has practically had monopoly in the portable space for a long time and why is that?
They've had worthy competitors over the years with Sony being the only one who has kept their spot in the portable market, why are their relations on the console side of things so different?

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
no the reason why I don't take you seriously is because you come off saying that it's getting NO support. And that's not true.
When did he say that...? I think it kind of goes without saying that "no third party support" is a pretty generalized statement.

Reactions: Gahars

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no the reason why I don't take you seriously is because you come off saying that it's getting NO support. And that's not true.

No, but definites are almost never true. You can't so no one in the world has never died by ripping out their own rectum because I bet at least one person has.

D

Dork

OP
I love the Wii U, I love what is has to offer and it has great potential, I don't regret being an early adopter.

But there is no denying that this is a huge loss, Nintendo really needs to step it up, Cry Engine 3 and now this? You have to be delusional to shit if you think the Wii U is only missing out on 'some games'.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER