Gaming Wii U reached its full graphical capability in 2013.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shlock is a Hebrew word not English, besides, Foxi is known for using Hebrew words than actual English as if that'd make him cool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schlock

Schlock is an English word of Yiddish origin meaning "something cheap, shoddy, or inferior (perhaps from German Schlag, Yiddish shlak, meaning 'a stroke'; also possibly from German "Schlag"/"Schlagsahne", whipped cream)"

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/schlock

Gettin' your Torah in a wrap over a "c" now? Oy vey, goyim.

Reactions: Edgarska

SirAileron

Seeker of Truths
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Semantics, semantics. :lol:

On the point of Mario not changing much, it's rather true. The way Mario moves has remained static, and the Mario Maker thing we saw at E3 pretty much proves this point. The extra abilities he has been given have been subtle at best. Ground pound, wall-kick, and the console-exclusive twirl/spinjump, and the Wii U's multi-ground pound POW effect are all that were added, power-ups aside.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Developers always learn new tricks to get more out the hardware, that includes Nintendo. And every Nintendo internal team is in its first game iteration, they have alot new things to learn.

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
I guess it'll kind of be like the Gamecube where the bar was set all the way at release date with Rogue Squadron 2 and then it wasn't topped due to lack of developer interest.

Games only get progressively more technically impressive over time with developer interest.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it'll kind of be like the Gamecube where the bar was set all the way at release date with Rogue Squadron 2 and then it wasn't topped due to lack of developer interest.

Games only get progressively more technically impressive over time with developer interest.

I'm sorry but GameCube's supposed Rogue Squadron bar was far surpassed. It's called WWE Day of Reckoning 2
gfs_65956_2_6.jpg

wwe-day-of-reckoning-2-20050518033022489.jpg

189110_full.jpg

wwe-day-of-reckoning-2-20050518033038598.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.