Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

rich333

Trophies
XP
Country
is there anywhere that has save files with all amiibo features unlocked, but the game itself untouched? or do i really need to buy a heap of blank ncf tags and do it? Not 100% sure how these amiibos work.

Forkinator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I'm in a predicament. If someone can help me out I'll be the happiest guy in the world. Here's the issue:,

I use CEMu to play Wiiu games. Cemu is currently bugged when playing wind waker HD. You cannot finish lenzos pictobox quest to get the color pictobox. He will not accept any pictures as " good enough". I just started the game. If anyone has a save where they finished that quest and any others around that quest ( while first starting the game) please let me know. I am a completionist and really having bad anxiety because I cannot finish this quest.

I just need a save file from the Wiiu where you just started the game, got to windfall island, and completed the pictobox side quest. If you finished the first dungeon with the color pictobox, that is okay too.

Please please please let me know if you can either do this for me or if you already have a save file. Getting to windfall island and doing the quest doesn't take long.

Note: i could also provide my save file for someone that has a wiiu. I already finished 2 out of 3 parts of the quest on CEMU. That someone would complete the quest on either Wiiu or dolphin emu, and then give it back to me. If this is possible, let me know. It will only take a few minutes for someone to do it this way.

Last edited by Forkinator,

Amber04

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
;)I know I already asked this but I would love a save just before Vah Naboris in Breath of The Wild (US ver). It’s my favorite dungeon. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! :)

Note: I could also provide my save file right before entering the yiga clan if that helps. Since I know most people probably already beat the game. :)

Last edited by Amber04,

JoPic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
100% Complete Zelda Breath of the Wild EUR Master Mode Save that works with Amiibos, 100% map, trials of the swords complete, and everything else complete. Didn't know where to post, thought this was a locked thread, but here is a quote of my first thread for more details and in case one is deleted:

from: gbatemp.net/threads/request-botw-master-mode-save-that-works-with-amiibos-100-complete-map-too-w-the-trials-done.491263/

threads/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-savegame-editor.465753/page-24#post-7708678 (post #472) old post but he said he lost amiibo functionality. I am using the latest version of free CEMU 1.11.1. The save here threads/wii-u-save-files-compilation.427761/ under "For all intents and purposes, it's a 100% completed save file that includes but isn't limited to the following:" has everything complete, except the trials, but I am concerned about the amiibo functionality since it's a normal mode save file.

Is there a way to make the trials already completed? I beat it through watching youtube videos, not something I would like to do again lol.

Could you use a save editor to make the map 100%?

Side question: Also can you get your own save without hacking?

Note: I am using BOTW EUR for CEMU 1.11.1, my console game is USA, and the saves I've used came from USA saves... I don't know how much this matters, but thought it was worth noting.

Thank you for any help with this.

Last edited by JoPic,

Zonta85

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, maybe is a stupida question but with the GameCube was possible to convert game saves from a region to another simply editing the Save with an hex editor changing the game id ordine the Save.
Is something like that possible with the WiiU saves?
Cause I'm looking for a 100% Save of PAL RE Revelations that i've completed and enjoyed on ps3, i Will be glad to play It on the screen od the gamepad while relaxed at bed but i don't want to rebegin the game with the standard weapons/equipment.

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, maybe is a stupida question but with the GameCube was possible to convert game saves from a region to another simply editing the Save with an hex editor changing the game id ordine the Save.
Is something like that possible with the WiiU saves?
Cause I'm looking for a 100% Save of PAL RE Revelations that i've completed and enjoyed on ps3, i Will be glad to play It on the screen od the gamepad while relaxed at bed but i don't want to rebegin the game with the standard weapons/equipment.
For WiiU most saves are interchangeable between regions (except for JPN), just import the save and see if it works. There is a 100% completed save for RE Revelations in the index, try with that.

100% Complete Zelda Breath of the Wild EUR Master Mode Save that works with Amiibos, 100% map, trials of the swords complete, and everything else complete. Didn't know where to post, thought this was a locked thread, but here is a quote of my first thread for more details and in case one is deleted:

from: gbatemp.net/threads/request-botw-master-mode-save-that-works-with-amiibos-100-complete-map-too-w-the-trials-done.491263/
There is a couple saves (including modded ones) that can fit what your are looking for, like this one (check the index):
Breath of the Wild Save.rar
"More in detail:
  • Main quest completed (Star at the game file)
  • 120 Shrines completed (Includes "of the Wild" armor set)
  • 30 hearts
  • 2+3/5 Stamina wheels
  • All Amiibo Special armors unlocked
  • All Amiibo special weapons unlocked (The Long Swords are in display in Link's House at Hateno Village, same for the Hero's Shield and Twilight Bow)
  • All special horses boarded at Stables (Epona, White horse and Giant horse with the names Hylia and Demise)
  • Hyrule Compendium completed.
  • All Bridles/Saddles unlocked.
The only thing that save file is missing are the 900 Korok Seeds (I have around 100) and the Medals of Honor for both Hinox and Talus bosses.
Molduga's already there.
By the way, all of the Amiibo weapons have Maxed out Durability, achieved through PandaOnSmack's trainer."
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5p7e1g-NHIvaENKVVdXRjFxYUE

Also remember to creave a few save slots before injecting another one or it will get corrupted if it had more than 1 save slot used.

Last edited by Scarecrow B,
Reactions: Temphexor

JoPic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much Scarecrow B for such a fast reply. I just finished the DLC2 on my wii u and I am going to use this save to just have fun. Hope they add more. Thanks again. Oh and will use a save editor for the 900 korok seeds, only have 300 for my console.

StygianWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Wow, thank you so much to the user who shared this BotW save file:

• " Main quest completed (Star at the game file)
  • 120 Shrines completed
  • All 900 Korok Seeds unlocked (Includes Hestu's Gift)
  • 30 hearts
  • 2+2/5 Stamina wheels (Remaining 12 Spirit Orbs / 3 Stamina Vessels might be included in DLC this summer). The Stamina Vessels and Heart containers can be interchanged at the Demonic Hateno Statue though.
  • All Armor Sets unlocked (All of them to their maximum 4th upgrade and all Amiibo exclusive armor sets unlocked as well)
  • All Special Amiibo weapons unlocked and with Max Durability hacked (Biggoron, Sage's and Fierce deity swords are in display at Link's house, same for Hero's Shield)
  • All Special horses boarded at Stables (Epona, White horse and Giant horse with the names Hylia and Demise)
  • Hyrule Compendium completed with ALL images bought from the guy at the Hateno Tech Lab.
  • All Briddles/Saddles unlocked (Includes exclusive Amiibo Briddles/Saddles)
  • All 40 Talus, 40 Hinox and 4 Moldugas defeated, with their proper Medals of Honor for each one.
  • All Main Quests, Shrine Quests and Side Quests completed. ”

I sincerely hope this user is doing great and that they can share in the future their save file updated with the DLC.
Also thank you Scarecrow B for creating this awesome thread, I'm sure it has helped a lot of people, including myself. (Btw, I think that the day I'm writing this (December 10) it's your birthday, so happy birthday, I hope you have a great day)

Last edited by StygianWolf,

trunske

Trophies
XP
Country
Need for speed Most Wanted with all cars and accesories unlocked. (except the Most Wanted cars)

EUR

Attachments

• Need For Speed Most Wanted.rar
    13.8 KB · Views: 189

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-