Hacking Wii U softmod and Wii U/Wii games

DaFixer

Dare to be stupid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, I want to buy a Wii U to do some hacking and playing Wii U and Wii games.
But is it possible to use one HDD to store my Wii U and Wii games?
Or must I buy a big sd card for my Wii U games and use HDD for my wii games?

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Hi, I want to buy a Wii U to do some hacking and playing Wii U and Wii games.
But is it possible to use one HDD to store my Wii U and Wii games?
Or must I buy a big sd card for my Wii U games and use HDD for my wii games?
You've got quite a few choices actually, here's what you need if you want to do that:

• An 32<GB SD Card. This is recommended for your homebrew and Loadiine games (Unless you're not using Loadiine, see below)
  • A HDD for the Wii Games (although it can also be used for anything else, since the vWii supports FAT32
Then here's the optional:

• Another HDD exclusively for Wii U Games (which allows you to get a smaller SD, since it won't be used for Wii U Games. Keep in mind, that this hdd will be exclusive to Wii U Games, since it uses its own format
  • A DS Game. You've probably heard about haxchi and CBHC, well, these require DS Games.

And that's pretty much it, for Haxchi tutorials read the sticky named "Haxchi and CBHC, FAQ and Info"

Happy Hacking!

Reactions: DaFixer

DaFixer

Dare to be stupid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You've got quite a few choices actually, here's what you need if you want to do that:

• An 32<GB SD Card. This is recommended for your homebrew and Loadiine games (Unless you're not using Loadiine, see below)
  • A HDD for the Wii Games (although it can also be used for anything else, since the vWii supports FAT32
Then here's the optional:

• Another HDD exclusively for Wii U Games (which allows you to get a smaller SD, since it won't be used for Wii U Games. Keep in mind, that this hdd will be exclusive to Wii U Games, since it uses its own format
  • A DS Game. You've probably heard about haxchi and CBHC, well, these require DS Games.

And that's pretty much it, for Haxchi tutorials read the sticky named "Haxchi and CBHC, FAQ and Info"

Happy Hacking!

A DS game?
Yes read something here and there, but that you need a ds game, I don't know.
Do download that ds game from the eshop?

Last edited by DaFixer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zTei5RMhQ8