Homebrew Wii U USB Helper Not Injecting GC iso Successfully

Casis

I'm no hero, but I try to help when I can.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everybody, I am back after disappearing for who knows how long, because I finally was able to get haxchi and return to the modding scene! I missed you awesome people :) Now getting to the main point, I started using Wii U USB Helper to download some games and play them. They were all successful downloads and installs, but then I saw that Smash Bros Melee is an available option. I figured why not, since I own the game in a disc form for Wii, why not have it available on the Wii U? The program tells me to prepare an iso for the game and to prepare my SD card, I did both but when I select the iso, I get an error. The first few times was because the iso was in the wrong directory, so I fixed that issue. However, when putting the iso in the correct directory, I still get an error, but it doesn't give me a real reason why it failed. Like it literally just says: "Injection failed, installation cannot continue." I'm sorry if I'm being too vague, I just don't know how to fully describe this issue I'm having. Do you know why this is happening?

Casis

I'm no hero, but I try to help when I can.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would have been better to have asked this question in the official usb download helper thread as that way the dev of the app would have been able to answer your question.
I'll copy and paste this and transfer it over there. Thanks.

Last edited by Casis,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m