Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

tanglangxia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I have made a version of ourloader that launches USA SSB from NAND. (No disc)
I will try to make an EUR mario maker version, install it on my USA WIIU and share results
Hopefully it works

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try this, haven't tested yet. Should load EUR mariomaker when pressing A.
Test to start the latest patch

Update, or can not enter the game, failed

I am a JPA WIIU, EUR mario maker

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
A great little tip as well guys, if you sometimes get an MCP or NCP cant remember which one install error pop up when you click on A or X don't reset your wiiu and try again just pop your sd card out the slot give it a wipe or a blow and also give your sd slot a good blow and then try again, just keep trying it will start to install eventually. I have had this issue pop up a few times with those tips as the best result :)

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i keep getting that but dont know why
well, I think its cause the updates title.tik and the full games title.tik are different, but I don't know for sure. I either get that if I paste the update into the install folder with the game, or I get a version title error if I don't put the update files into the install folder.

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone confirms the size of Sonic Lost World downloaded via NUS?

Here is 6,45Gb, i want to confirm if it's the right size etc

darksergio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is nice but I still prefer loadiine my hd is already full of legit game x.x the only games I could install on the hdd are Fatal frame and zelda twilight princess but the 30 seconds load on loadiine are not a issue for me I will just wait for a proper CFW and stay away from messing sistem files x.x

Reactions: lafleche

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is nice but I still prefer loadiine my hd is already full of legit game x.x the only games I could install on the hdd are Fatal frame and zelda twilight princess but the 30 seconds load on loadiine are not a issue for me I will just wait for a proper CFW and stay away from messing sistem files x.x
It is near impossible to brick with this tbh. You are not messing with system files but with CFW you are messing with it. (Patching sig checks and region lock). You can install strait to nand if you like and you will be fine (if nand has room.)

::Phoenix::

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I would like to ask a question: since the ticket key is the same for both the NUS and the Disc version of each game. Why can't we just download the NUS version of the game, dercrypt it with the common key and JUST the key of the game for getting the ticket from it?

I think it is way easier to find just the encrypted key of the game, instead of the whole WUD.

Last edited by ::Phoenix::,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol