Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

Devrim

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If we don't look at read speed if using an USB stick a wise thing for USB loading? Will the stick be worn out quick?

It's much easier to stick an USB stick into the Wii U than an external drive. And in the end, the Wii U supports USB2.0 speeds max, most 64/128GB stick are USB3.0....

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
why are games like Zelda Twilight HD, Starfox and Xenoblade taking so long to getting the tickets dumped?
you mean the USA verison? because there is no Scene Release there is no WUD file , and when you dont have a WUD file you also have no Ticket

coffincolors

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you mean the USA verison? because there is no Scene Release there is no WUD file , and when you dont have a WUD file you also have no Ticket

so just curious, I'm seeing that people dump there own tik files? could someone just dump the Twilight Princess US tik themselves and upload it? Is this easy to do or are the Scene Releases different?

veggav

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Xenoblade USA? Not yet.

The guy already dumped it but I guess he's afraid of sharing because he thinks his console ID is present.
Which is not the case.
Console ID is only present on eShop files.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I would like a pm also

I might get banned for spam or something, just search for that iso site for your nintendo console. Google is your friend, it will have a ticket database :)

Reactions: gcpro

Franssen

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So now can anyone dump there tik files.
But for games like color splash there are not on Nus so not able to get thos then right ?

Blaziken1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey, I have now another problem with WUP installer...
When I am trying to install the game on my usb, it goes to 51% and gives me then a error code (fffff82e).
I tried it x2..
I dont know what I did wrong..

Shadowlurker

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Once again tried Monster Hunter EU, and once again it didn't work and left undeletable corrupt data on my wii u , so I definitely say to everyone to stay away from it for now.
9fjn6a4.jpg
hbr5nVd.jpg
Still don't have an answer about copying everything I have to a new HDD and system wiping my wii u and if they wii u would then recognise the hdd afterwards so I can move things back ..

Still don't have an answer to the question, but I tried another dump and the same thing occurs though this time I didn't even get an error message.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts