Hacking WiiU game dump's list and nfo

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The place for these dumps are newsgroups. There is a news server that has free access to the newsgroup that has the all these scene releases. There is no account required which rocks. the speed is capped at 1 mbit though.... but it seems unlimited. 4 simultaneous connections i got over 50 gigs with it. Slow speed downloads but i have servers on 24/7 to download. It took like a week but i got a .wud from the group. Id post the server address but i know thats forbidden. I grabbed a few .WUDs to test. When the wii u is hacked ill be able to test it out. i wish the first hacks would include a way to play games from BD-r. It most likely wont happen. Nintendo probably learned their lesson with the Wii and dvd-r. Everything will be USB based. Unless someone wants to make a Wii U loader that reads USB blu rays drives like Uloader (usb dvd drives) did on the wii.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

RdJcz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumping guide, or (yeah right we wish) a tool

I am not going to download 23GiB when the game is sitting right here in my hand. :yaypsp:

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumping guide, or (yeah right we wish) a tool

I am not going to download 23GiB when the game is sitting right here in my hand. :yaypsp:

It's not going to be 23.3 GB (25,025,314,816 bytes), it's going to be however big the actual files are once we can actually use this for anything, someone'll most likely get WBFS working for it. Besides, there's no actual way to dump files yourself until the kernel exploit is finished.

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

RdJcz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not going to be 23.3 GB (25,025,314,816 bytes), it's going to be however big the actual files are once we can actually use this for anything, someone'll most likely get WBFS working for it. Besides, there's no actual way to dump files yourself until the kernel exploit is finished.

Well, you did get me on the fact that the actual size isn't going to be 23GiB, but it doesn't matter weather it's 2.3 or 23.
There is an actual way for me to dump the files myself. It's just that no one has told me how to do it yet.
Something out there is finished enough to allow the dumping of games.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you did get me on the fact that the actual size isn't going to be 23GiB, but it doesn't matter weather it's 2.3 or 23.
There is an actual way for me to dump the files myself. It's just that no one has told me how to do it yet.
Something out there is finished enough to allow the dumping of games.
Yes, five disc dumpers that were made to do so. No more are ever going to be made.

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Scene dumps are probably still going to be 1:1 iso dumps (.wud) as they are now but, again as is the case even now for Wii, you'll probably see repacked dumps in WUBFS (to differentiate Wii U Optical Discs from Wii Optical Discs).

First things first though, and that's the IOSU exploit, then there needs to be a way to modify the firmware to e.g. block updates from disc and on top of that the USB loaders for Wii U mode (WiiU-flow?)

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So then they were sent straight to all the scene dumping groups? or 1 guy/gal is supplying dumps to scene releasers?
So, team "Venom" that gave a title key has the common and probably other keys, AND a ripper. The only person to ask is djbubba. Whether or not he'll give you information is another issue altogether l.

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, team "Venom" that gave a title key has the common and probably other keys, AND a ripper. The only person to ask is djbubba. Whether or not he'll give you information is another issue altogether l.

No there was absolutely NO evidence that Venom had anything other than access to a Wii U iso/AES title key(at the time of their 1st release).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo