Status
Not open for further replies.

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the update has a bad ticket

I assume the valid update ticket will be released when the game gets publicly available on friday. I'm hesitant to play right now because that would mean completely reinstalling the game with the correct update ticket and losing all save progress, no?

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
I assume the valid update ticket will be released when the game gets publicly available on friday. I'm hesitant to play right now because that would mean completely reinstalling the game with the correct update ticket and losing all save progress, no?

Save files and game files are different, unless you're clumsy enough to delete both.

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you won't loose your progress. You only need to re-install the update

Reactions: Amingo

Soupy_Soup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Well it's a Wii U game, aliasing is an issue per se

I think people here are misjudging both the machine and the game. It's a physics based, mechanics driven, overly huge sandbox base running on what it's basically 3 overclocked Wii CPUs glued together.

The game MAY get optimization patches later on, but my take on it is that this is it, this is Wii U's limit, and i at least am ok with it.

And before anyone takes XCX as an example, that game has no collision detection, almost no AI and is sub-HDReady at times.
Well then the thing I don't understand is why some people are saying it looks gorgeous. And blind man can see it does not. The folks over at r/Zelda are falling me a troll for saying that the graphics are bad

BraverElFiRe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I need help

Why i can't instal the update ? He tel me : Error : install error code 0xFFFBF442
Verify WUP files are correct and complete. DLC/E-shop require ..

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Well then the thing I don't understand is why some people are saying it looks gorgeous. And blind man can see it does not. The folks over at r/Zelda are falling me a troll for saying that the graphics are bad

That's because the game LOOKS gorgeous, but you need to understand the limits of the machine the game's running on.

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Save files and game files are different, unless you're clumsy enough to delete both.

This is the first game that i ever installed on on an USB flash drive (so the save files are on there too), while all the saves for other games are on internal memory for me. I guess i would go through system menu, select to delete BotW files but then i would just mark the update for deletion (if this is possible) and keep the game-files and save-files, so i can reinstall the update again? Would be glad if anyone can confirm this or tell me how exactly you would go about doing this.

Last edited by Amingo,

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I need help

Why i can't instal the update ? He tel me : Error : install error code 0xFFFBF442
Verify WUP files are correct and complete. DLC/E-shop require ..

One option is to run "simple signature check patcher" from homebrew launcher once before installing the update. Has to be done every time you want to start the game, too.

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe you don't even need to install the update again. Replace the fake ticket with a valid ticket (once it's online) should be enough!

Last edited by Maschell,

Miscelaneo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I`m using Mocha and severals Wup Installers and get the "try reformat 32K" error while installing the game with 2 SD. I`m using the Nus Grabber download, even tried replacing the corrupted files that they where on the G version. Any idea?

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I`m using Mocha and severals Wup Installers and get the "try reformat 32K" error while installing the game with 2 SD. I`m using the Nus Grabber download, even tried replacing the corrupted files that they where on the G version. Any idea?
Here are the hashes of the fullgame files:
http://pastebin.com/buL89e4k

Reactions: Miscelaneo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone