OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nfsgaming.com
XP
Country
Hey guys,
I want to get a ps4 soon, and I already have a Ps vita. I was wondering, will remote play work for me?

I am wondering this because I have quite a slow network. In my area, I have the fastest available which is 1.5MB/s (downloads at 150kb/s)

I am planning on having the PS 4 in my room, and only using the remote play feature on my vita in the same room also, like on my bed for eg.

thanks,

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Remote Play has 3 modes for PS4: Direct connection, local network (LAN), and public network (WAN).

You only need to use public network (aka your Internet) if you plan to use Remote Play outside of your house. Direct connection is like Wii U gamepad, it is short range but the fastest. With both PS4 and Vita in the same room, direct connection is the best mode.

S0NlC1

Youtube Partner
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nfsgaming.com
XP
Country
Remote Play has 3 modes for PS4: Direct connection, local network (LAN), and public network (WAN).

You only need to use public network (aka your Internet) if you plan to use Remote Play outside of your house. Direct connection is like Wii U gamepad, it is short range but the fastest. With both PS4 and Vita in the same room, direct connection is the best mode.

Thats awesome!

I cant wait to get my Ps4 now because that was one of the features I really looked forward to!

thanks for answering my question.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs