Hacking Wind Waker HD save file

kaasjesmand

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heya, does anyone happen to have a save file from the Wind Waker HD at the forest haven just before you get the deku leaf? Because when I wanted to play it today it turned out my save file couldn't be read and I had to delete it. I wouldn't mind if it's a bit back, as long as I dont have to beat dragon roost cavern again
Thanks for helping me out :)

Reactions: Luz Noceda

Luz Noceda

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heya, does anyone happen to have a save file from the Wind Waker HD at the forest haven just before you get the deku leaf? Because when I wanted to play it today it turned out my save file couldn't be read and I had to delete it. I wouldn't mind if it's a bit back, as long as I dont have to beat dragon roost cavern again
Hey Dutch Boy :D I'm sorry i don't have one but i saw your name and thought you are problebly dutch and indeed :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BTW Welcome on the temp, we wish you a happy stay there on the best gaming comunity of the web :)

Reactions: kaasjesmand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1