• Start date
  • Views 9,154
  • Replies 68
  • Likes 6

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Yeah but he also doesn't have any proof or a download. Also Smea probably doesn't even know this exists.
he have proof. photos.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah but he also doesn't have any proof or a download. Also Smea probably doesn't even know this exists.
and he said that he is stilltesting it for making it work.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello Gbatempers:
I know that 3dscraft doesn't work on hax 2.5
I have been working on an advanced version that works!
Proof of concept:
I am finishing it now, I will release it today or on monday!
Keep watching!
Credits:
  • Smealum for all his work, especially the original 3dscraft.

Will you make a pull request on smealums repository, after you got it working?

robot56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you are just ironic is not funny. (why e veryone think that every exploit trying to be found hat isn't announced by smea or yellow8 is fake?)

It's reasonable to doubt. These people who /claim/ to have found an exploit don't appear to have any proper expertise around what they're doing. I've seen in another thread someone claiming that it's possible to run arbitrary code because an app happens to make an *HTTP* request and not an *HTTPS* request alone...

In the context of 100pcrack, I don't think it's unreasonable to actually believe that he has actually done what he says he has. There really should not need to be any major changes to the code unless ctrulib had some major GPU related changes. You can easily trace commits and see what's changed and update the code from that. That said, he should probably submit a PR to the official repo instead of making a fork of it.

Last edited by robot56,

jernk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you are just ironic is not funny. (why e veryone think that every exploit trying to be found hat isn't announced by smea or yellow8 is fake?)
It's not that because another person announced it, it's because he's the legendary 100pcrack. An extremely notorious liar.
Previously, he advertised that he "made" an online smdh creator that someone else made and changed the credits to his own.
Now he's claiming "flipnotehax" can use flash player when he first announced it. Total bullshit.
His 100projecthost is just a knockoff "free" hosting website. You can google the lines from the website and probably find more knockoff websites that are exactly the same. Hell, his website isn't even hosted on his own server, if he even has one lol.
His 1LP Icon pack, uses icons straight from the web. Reverse google search and lack of unity between icon designs show that.
And finally, he doesn't have any code on github at all. His "parentalcontrol" tool in his github isn't "forked" and has code alright, but all you have to google is parts of the code and look, it's a 1:1 copy of https://github.com/3dshax/ctr/blob/master/parentool
I hope this is enough to convince everybody that this person is just a really bad liar.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, show that distro to @The Catboy or @ZenIsFluffy or to any other furry here
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only Xbox I don't have is the OG, and One X model specifically, I regret giving my chipped OG model to one of my kids years ago, after later hearing he sold it to pawn shop, damn kids!
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, You shouldn't raise Fortnite gamers.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have they own kids now that will pay them back for all the things they did to me, that's how it works, Karma.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell their kids about pawn shops
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol I still got mw2 open beta on this ps4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just recently picked up a n64 from a garage sell, and looking to mod it and add a HDMI port to it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3548173115...044&customid=4f3038da73b61afddf7e5e90f4153856
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd like to find a power strip and HDMI selector built in 1 unit, so I can select which game system I want, and will switch to that hdmi, and power on that plug/power supply only, so don't have all game systems powered all the time, but can't find anything like. May just have to make something myself.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe start a kick starter page and sell them, yea right. Big N would prob C&D me, not anything Big N related, but just because that's what they do nowdays. Then come out with they own in a year or so.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nice. Which operating system are you installing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, windows 10 and some linux distro like linux mint
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +1
    impeeza @ impeeza: @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current... +1