• Start date
  • Views 9,185
  • Replies 68
  • Likes 6

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Yeah but he also doesn't have any proof or a download. Also Smea probably doesn't even know this exists.
he have proof. photos.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah but he also doesn't have any proof or a download. Also Smea probably doesn't even know this exists.
and he said that he is stilltesting it for making it work.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello Gbatempers:
I know that 3dscraft doesn't work on hax 2.5
I have been working on an advanced version that works!
Proof of concept:
I am finishing it now, I will release it today or on monday!
Keep watching!
Credits:
  • Smealum for all his work, especially the original 3dscraft.

Will you make a pull request on smealums repository, after you got it working?

robot56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you are just ironic is not funny. (why e veryone think that every exploit trying to be found hat isn't announced by smea or yellow8 is fake?)

It's reasonable to doubt. These people who /claim/ to have found an exploit don't appear to have any proper expertise around what they're doing. I've seen in another thread someone claiming that it's possible to run arbitrary code because an app happens to make an *HTTP* request and not an *HTTPS* request alone...

In the context of 100pcrack, I don't think it's unreasonable to actually believe that he has actually done what he says he has. There really should not need to be any major changes to the code unless ctrulib had some major GPU related changes. You can easily trace commits and see what's changed and update the code from that. That said, he should probably submit a PR to the official repo instead of making a fork of it.

Last edited by robot56,

jernk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you are just ironic is not funny. (why e veryone think that every exploit trying to be found hat isn't announced by smea or yellow8 is fake?)
It's not that because another person announced it, it's because he's the legendary 100pcrack. An extremely notorious liar.
Previously, he advertised that he "made" an online smdh creator that someone else made and changed the credits to his own.
Now he's claiming "flipnotehax" can use flash player when he first announced it. Total bullshit.
His 100projecthost is just a knockoff "free" hosting website. You can google the lines from the website and probably find more knockoff websites that are exactly the same. Hell, his website isn't even hosted on his own server, if he even has one lol.
His 1LP Icon pack, uses icons straight from the web. Reverse google search and lack of unity between icon designs show that.
And finally, he doesn't have any code on github at all. His "parentalcontrol" tool in his github isn't "forked" and has code alright, but all you have to google is parts of the code and look, it's a 1:1 copy of https://github.com/3dshax/ctr/blob/master/parentool
I hope this is enough to convince everybody that this person is just a really bad liar.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i don't think my parents will get me a pi
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can get older ones even like the pi 3,4 for cheap, but they don't play gamecube, Wii etc very well. Be warned they use a Linux os, which you need to load onto a micro SD card yourself. You can find pre built images like "retro-pie" online free tho which makes it easy to setup.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i don't have my own money
  • T @ Texasauras:
    mannn thats insane, mario on n64
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now you are 15, you can go get a real job, somewhat.
  • T @ Texasauras:
    its like $80 bro lmao
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i'm too young and stupid and i don't have time to work
  • T @ Texasauras:
    it runs on android os
  • T @ Texasauras:
    it looks dope
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get what you pay for. Go ahead and buy one those cheap Chinese units, you will see.
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro have you seen the gfuel instagram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Texasauras why did you start a thread, ignored all the answers there, then come here to chat and ask the same thing. You gotta be like 12, bro
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Biker Mice from Mars needed a Sequel, Angry Hamsters from Uranus
  • T @ Texasauras:
    uh bro i was just asking have you seen these, help me look
  • T @ Texasauras:
    its on amazon
    Download Batocera make it your own
    +1
    If you want GC PS2 Wii stuff like that use a PC
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, i also use my tv stick to watch YouTube and streaming services
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Psi those play well on the Pi5 now...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty yep that's what I use my stick for most anymore, streaming tv shows, movies. or even youtube. Or doing kens mum.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    RG Cube is going to be good for ps2 if it's $100
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and since the default emulator is below average i downloaded some "replacements" like snes9x for snes games for example
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And I also have my ps3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea ps3 is a beast still to today compared to most "sticks"
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea ps3 is a beast still to today compared to most "sticks"