Homebrew [WIP] PHBank - Pokémon Homebrew Bank

TastyOrca

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Rosalina does not support this and i tried to just download the cia but it came up with an error is there anyway you can make support for Rosalina?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The GUI isn't my first focus atm. I'll contact you if I need help. :)

Like I said. I dunno how to build cia. Just tell me (or give a link) and I could... ?

As for now, the `pkbank/` folder is located at the root.
The GUI isn't my first focus atm. I'll contact you if I need help. :)

Like I said. I dunno how to build cia. Just tell me (or give a link) and I could... ?

As for now, the `pkbank/` folder is located at the root.

Is any progress been made for cia or is it not happening

gatoula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Does it still works on newest firmware? I installed it on my 3DS but it gives error and stops running on 3DS

Johnny2071

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the drop of Pokemon Home's ridiculous pricing and features, would this (or the like) be a good alternative for migrating Pokemon?

augalde092

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im kinda new to this process of placing files to their correct folders on on 3ds sd card so i need help where to place the file that says pk on the sd if anyone can help please and thank you.

Rexsanders232

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know its been a few years since the phbank. But do you think ots possible to make a qr code for ot so I can remote install from FBI?

I know ots been quite a few years since the release of phbank for the gen one games and the vc games. And i would like to ask if there is a qr code I can use to remote install the application on my 3ds. Because i don't have a computer anymore. Of not thatnk you for your time. Sorry to bother you.

Im kinda new to this process of placing files to their correct folders on on 3ds sd card so i need help where to place the file that says pk on the sd if anyone can help please and thank you.

You can ask for a qr code to remote install using the fbi

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I know its been a few years since the phbank. But do you think ots possible to make a qr code for ot so I can remote install from FBI?

I know ots been quite a few years since the release of phbank for the gen one games and the vc games. And i would like to ask if there is a qr code I can use to remote install the application on my 3ds. Because i don't have a computer anymore. Of not thatnk you for your time. Sorry to bother you.

You can ask for a qr code to remote install using the fbi
This is a very, really very old homebrew. Perharps it would be better to use PKHex or PKSM instead of this.

Rexsanders232

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a very, really very old homebrew. Perharps it would be better to use or instead of this.

I don't have a computer at the moment because my computer is at my friends house. And I was looking for a way to edit save files for gen 1-3 Pokemon virtual consoles. And pksm doesn't do 1-3

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I don't have a computer at the moment because my computer is at my friends house. And I was looking for a way to edit save files for gen 1-3 Pokemon virtual consoles. And pksm doesn't do 1-3
IDK, anyway. But possibly you don't get a favorable response about that (because this homebrew is basically abandoned). However, wait if you will

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...