ROM Hack [WIP]USUMCheatMenu - Old3DS compatible NTR plugin for Ultra Sun/Moon

Lillievela

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Launch NTR boot selector mode 3, press home then launch while the NTR application is still open, then press select and see if it worked

Deleted member 502121

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help! I installed everything, I have mode 3. But when I open Ultra Sun and press select nothing happens. Also when I press x+y at the same time it opens something with these options:

Process Manager
Enable Debugger
Set Hotkey
Take Screenshot
Real-Time save
CPU clock
Power
Screen Filter

I hope someone can help. I am a really big noob. So talk to me as if I am a five-year-old.

Rebecca-ishy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My o2ds always crashes whenever I try to enable random Pokémon encounters or infinite money.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Whenever I try to use the infinite money cheat or random Pokémon encounter cheat, it always crashes my game and leaves me in a screen that shows some codes. My console is a old 2ds and I’m confused.

Hime55

Trophies
XP
Country
France
My o2ds always crashes whenever I try to enable random Pokémon encounters or infinite money.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Whenever I try to use the infinite money cheat or random Pokémon encounter cheat, it always crashes my game and leaves me in a screen that shows some codes. My console is a old 2ds and I’m confused.

The same too. And I also have a problem with the multi EXP it always puts me off. Is there a solution ?

Ps: I'm on an old 3ds and pokemon ultramoon

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know this project was left alone as it was a thing for the dev who made it to create for fun, it was made before using any 9x 3gx or 10x luma any regards to being update it won’t since I was the tester for the project and I haven’t heard from the dev I’m a long time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo