ROM Hack [WIP]USUMCheatMenu - Old3DS compatible NTR plugin for Ultra Sun/Moon

Steph72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thank you for changing the cheat from C++ to C or New3ds to Old3ds

Anyway all I want to say is "Thank you very much" because im poor to buy new 3ds T_T
and i only have 2ds..

and uhmm, can you help me with code of princess cheat? ive been downloading all cheat from google but it doesnt work either its US or EU versions..
actually im not familiar also with C or C++, and i have zero knowledge on doing it on my by myself..
i still want to play this game but literally im stuck T_T

Destin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I will update this evening when I get home.

Can't confirm is going to work though

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If it's a legendary pokemon yes, if it's a normal one then no, you will have to go out of the wormhole and back again

I haven't finished the game yet, so I don't know what the heck is that for. Today I will import that save with the game finished and I will try.

I wonder if you had a chance to do the wormholes for the o3ds

I’m no developer, believe I tired downloading the python but I didn’t know what the hell im doing..

I read the entire thread and in page 26 you wrote that with the new Luma and the CTNTR (I think) we could do the plugin and cheats.txt but I tried it doesn’t work for me.

I’m sorry I’m not the greatest with these things

Looking forward for your reply

CyberTails

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Will this work with the new line of systems? (I have a new 2DS XL and I plan on getting Ultra Moon next month)
2. Does this allow for IV Checking with Wild Pokemon?

TokyoDoll

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So after the installation of mode3 for NTR and cheats for US/UM.
I'm having quite the difficulty after every time I start the game, go to the title screen and then after a few minutes of playing US.
I get prompt to a crash screen of numbers and letters all over the screen then I have to restart my New 2DS.

If anyone is having the same issues or can help me I'd greatly appreciate it, thank you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also I can provide screenshots if anyone could help.

impy101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This plugin needs updating. A lot of the options end up crashing the game. Like EXP multiplier, money cheat, etc... None of them work and crash the game.

Exannor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This plugin needs updating. A lot of the options end up crashing the game. Like EXP multiplier, money cheat, etc... None of them work and crash the game.
Huh, didn't know that the plugin needed updated.

Been crashing like crazy when I go into somewhere after selecting the no outlines cheat

Is there anyone working on this? I'm no programmer, just a mere syslinux admin, but I can't do all that much about it other than sit and wait

DarkAllNight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A update is certainly needed. I can't quite use the modified Boot from Nanquitas since it crashes every single other plugin I have besides the one specifically made for Ultra sun,

ratdude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I use this, I put it in the plugins folder in the root of my SD card. But when I run the NTR CFW version 3 thing and open the game (Ultra Sun) nothing happens when I press select.
My 2DS version is 11.9.0-42U
My Luma version is 9.1-89cc6ed
I am using NTR mode 3
I put the folders in the plugins folder
No green screen appeared for me when starting the game nor did it stay on the 3ds loading screen.
Thanks in advance! Have a nice day!

Lillievela

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone attempted to beat the elite four and the champion with this? i have and it has crashed twice, once after the first member (far left) and the other was a black screen in place of the credits

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool