ROM Hack [WIP]USUMCheatMenu - Old3DS compatible NTR plugin for Ultra Sun/Moon

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As two people have said before: you don't have to use it. Most of the people that use this cheat just use it for breeding faster or things like that. Also, for you can be bad hacking, but it also can be really fun, like the walk through walls cheat.
I don't mind cheating mythical s in because theres no way to get them but since i have time for breeding there isn't really a reason to cheat pokemon you can breed

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mind cheating mythical s in because theres no way to get them but since i have time for breeding there isn't really a reason to cheat pokemon you can breed

So what? You do you, don't worry about what other people are doing or using this for. Just because you rather breed pokemon the normal way doesn't mean you have to go and keep repeating how "pointless" this plugin is for you.

Reactions: LysergCooltyp

Morrogoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I honestly can't fathom why you are here complaining about what others are doing... While saying you are fine with "cheating mythical s in"...

If you don't want to use this... Don't use it. No one is going to judge you for NOT using it!

Reactions: HollowedFear

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as a tester i am surprised we have we have gone to 20 page of this cheat and with 2.5.5 plg is doing pretty well so far for our cheat maker creator on his first go at it did pretty awesome job making the codes for :)

Avargon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
  1. There's something wrong in the latest version of this ntr plug in. When I turn on All items and all Medicines poof they are all gone.

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. There's something wrong in the latest version of this ntr plug in. When I turn on All items and all Medicines poof they are all gone.

That's because you more than likely didn't increase the quantity value for said item cheats, default value is 0 so if you was to click on one of the item codes it would delete every item in that you would get from that cheat. if you was to increase the quantity value you wouldn't of lost anything.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Could you make NOT RANDOM pokemon spawn, but desire pokemon (sets by number)?

he plans on adding that cheat eventually, but it might not come for some time.

RuneKnight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: unipablojorge

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm so just tested the "Stat stages +6" again on the latest version and now it doesn't even seem to work at all, before hand it was working but just wasn't showing the "on" "off" switch. @Pkm collector1 have you noticed this as well? :o

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
give me a few min to test it out
yupe same here i battle a fisherman and i didnt get the +6 to it

so far 2 codes not working
the stats +6
and the catch 100%

Last edited by Pkm collector1,

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
give me a few min to test it out
yupe same here i battle a fisherman and i didnt get the +6 to it

so far 2 codes not working
the stats +6
and the catch 100%

Well at least it's good to know it's not only me that's experiencing a problem with the "stats +6" one this time (though this time it's just the fact it's not working all together now) since I am still experiencing the whole "on" "off" thing and I don't know why.

PokeMaster99999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Huh, the +6 Stats code works for me; my Absol has the + symbol on the touch screen and all seven stats have 6 pink/purple upwards-pointing triangles, like it's supposed to.
Is there a way to check version number? I thought I had installed the most recent version, but +6 Stats works, so...maybe not?

I just wish there was a Wild Pokémon Modifier code; not only would it make rare Pokémon much easier to encounter and catch (LOOKING AT YOU, MIMIKYU), but it would also allow for incredibly quick EV training (if it supports SOS, anyway) or instant Lv. 100 Blissey for incredible EXP earnings.

Last edited by PokeMaster99999,

PokeMaster99999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, let me see: you are playing UM right?
Ultra Sun, actually; I wanted to use Rufflet/Braviary in my in-game team, and only US has him (UM has the inferior Vullaby/Mandibuzz).

Though I have noticed that a lot of attacks are hitting my Absol, despite the apparent +6 evasion...is that what you guys mean by "not working", or do you mean the triangles don't show up at all?

Last edited by PokeMaster99999,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying