ROM Hack [WIP]USUMCheatMenu - Old3DS compatible NTR plugin for Ultra Sun/Moon

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
"
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon – Ver. 1.1.0
  • Release date: December 13th (North America) / December 14th (Europe, Japan)"

AzuraLove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
AnalogMan said:
It's because Luma3DS's romfs auto patching procedure puts code in what would normally be an empty section of the game's code.bin, but that plugin uses the same space for certain codes like EXP Multiplier. So when you activate the cheat, it overwrites Luma3DS's romfs redirection code and causes the abort. I had the same issue with sumoCheatMenu. I needed to find a new place to write the codes to in order to keep that from happening.

[RELEASE] Pokemon Setting Sun & Waxing Moon (Ultra Sun & Moon Romhacks)

@unipablojorge , reference to @AnalogMan analyst, this plugin have conflict with luma romfs layer patch in code.bin ....
can you please compaile this ntr cheat plugin Old3ds again for not conflict between that layer patch and ntr cheat plugin exp multiplier..

thanks alot

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you had turn on wifi, your 3ds will let you know when there is an update if there is one
if nothing appears when you select the game at Home Menu then there is no uodate

Well, it didn't let me know, I had the WiFi on, and I looked around the eShop, so...

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it might only be live in europe right now as someone posted a screen shot of the update screen (539 blocks)

I saw it, too, and installed it. Tested the Exp. Multiplier on v1.1, and the game crashes. My advice is to anyone who got that patch is to delete it, and not install it if you haven't, with the help of FBI or the System Settings. Until @unipablojorge gets around to making it work for v1.1.

Last edited by TheWord21,

ajfoucault

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does "All stats +6" do? I enabled it, thinking that my pokemon would win 6 points in each stat on a level up, but it wasn't so.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does "All stats +6" do? I enabled it, thinking that my pokemon would win 6 points in each stat on a level up, but it wasn't so.

Uh... I think you got the two mixed up, buddy. That doesn't apply to a Pokemon's stats, that's not how it works. You know the stats that say "[Pokemon]'s Attack went way up!"? Yeah, that applies to Attack, Defense, Speed, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, Accuracy, and Evasion, i.e. in-battle stats only.

ajfoucault

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh... I think you got the two mixed up, buddy. That doesn't apply to a Pokemon's stats, that's not how it works. You know the stats that say "[Pokemon]'s Attack went way up!"? Yeah, that applies to Attack, Defense, Speed, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, Accuracy, and Evasion, i.e. in-battle stats only.

So enabling this cheat would give my pkmn 6+ on all his/her stats during the battle, right?

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/gateway-cheats.402900/page-160#post-7736705 and the next page has the updated code from 1.1 in it the only chnages i read was their was a alot of 0s block wright in the update like one line dedicated for it hopin with this the creator for old 3ds can do a quick code fix but for now ppl dont update the 3ds until the creator fix the codes for 1.1 thx to analogman for finding me the webpage for the codes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Hey boi, keep your nuts out of chat. Unless you want them to get roasted. :ninja: