Worlds And Their Differences Part 1

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had this big story in mind. I'm not going to spoil anything, but it's something that's been in my head for years now. About other worlds that only certain people knew about. Here's a little preview.

Without an end, there can be no peace. But some people cannot accept the end and go to incredible and ludicrous lengths to stop the end. But without end, peace will never come.

But let me go to the beginning on how someone I knew deeply came to a end…..and how I accepted her fate and how something I thought was impossible happened.

When I came into this world, not as a baby and not on Earth, I was a 14 year old boy. Earth was being destroyed by who knows what. I didn’t know. All I knew was that something my mother did brought me here. At first I thought I was in heaven. I woke up to a nice breeze and a clear blue sky. But then my thoughts of what happened came back into mind, and I started to panic. “What happened…..Where am I…..” I said in my head, and no sooner did the rest that had happened came into mind.

“Come on, we need to hurry!”

I was being pulled by my mother, we were both running away from what just happened. I was playing outside a little while ago, minding my own business when I saw a little glint in the sky. Mother was next to me, cooking dinner when I had asked her what was in the sky.

“What is it Gregory?” Said Mother. I pointed towards the glint of light. Mother looked up and her jaw dropped. She had dropped her plate and it shattered on the ground.

“What’s wrong mother?” I asked, but she then took me by my arm and we started running towards the car. “Where are we going?”

“We need to get to your grandmother’s house. Come on! We don’t have much time.”

There will be more sometime, but for now this is what I have.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingdomBlade said:
You mean, "THEIR Differences", right?
Yes, I did a typo.

QUOTE(Narayan @ Mar 23 2011, 08:03 AM) I recall you posted a part of this story not long ago, amirite?

This one is different.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
Duskye said:
Narayan said:
I recall you posted a part of this story not long ago, amirite?

This one is different.
new story? how many are there? i envy you for remembering something you thought about. i always forget my daydream/imaginations.
See, therin lies the source of true written art. It's not about what you imagine, it's about your ability to put it all together. Imagination is only the second most important piece of the written puzzle.

Bit of advice, when you day dream, always keep a sort of write pad in front of you. Keep it like a journal, and provide pitures for yourself if possible.
wink.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
Duskye said:
Narayan said:
I recall you posted a part of this story not long ago, amirite?

This one is different.
new story? how many are there? i envy you for remembering something you thought about. i always forget my daydream/imaginations.
It's funny as I seem to mostly forget things like minutes after it's been told to me. So don't feel bad about that. I wish I could remember my dreams, but I don't really dream much anyways.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Argentum Vir said:
See, therin lies the source of true written art. It's not about what you imagine, it's about your ability to put it all together. Imagination is only the second most important piece of the written puzzle.

Bit of advice, when you day dream, always keep a sort of write pad in front of you. Keep it like a journal, and provide pitures for yourself if possible.
wink.gif

when i daydream. it's like i'm meditating. i'm nearly separated from the real world.

QUOTE(Duskye @ Mar 23 2011, 07:08 PM) It's funny as I seem to mostly forget things like minutes after it's been told to me. So don't feel bad about that. I wish I could remember my dreams, but I don't really dream much anyways.
i forget my dreams, it's daydream that i can barely remember. awake but not there.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch