Hacking WUP Installer GX 2 Not Seeing Games

Immortallix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my WUP installer has been working fine with everything I've thrown at it so far, but now it won't see certain titles. The files are in SD>install>[title] just as I've always done, but it won't recognize Pokken or any of its updates. It also didn't detect Hello Kitty Racing (not important, got it for the lulz). If it matters I have CBHC and I installed cfw after updating to 5.5.3, haven't had any other issues so far. Using a 64GB SD card (FAT32 of course). I install everything to USB.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure there's no special characters in the folder name and make sure there's not a double folder. Seems like every game I've download lately has been folder > folder > sometimes a third folder then the game. It has to be just one folder then inside it the app files. There's no other reasons it shouldn't detect the games besides these.

If it's not the double folder issue rename the folder to something very simple like for Pokken Tournament just call it Pokken and try it. Otherwise if none of this works there's something wrong with your download.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Erencikefe

Immortallix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turns out it was the folder names, Pokken has the weird é in it and Hello Kitty had a symbol as well. Renamed em and they showed up, thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro