Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hahaha as funny as this it should probably be closed now. 10 pages of this is definitely enough ha. GTA hasn't even been mentioned in 9 ha.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
rofl2.gif

Wow, he's always on.Â
rofl2.gif

Sure thing Chad Warden.

(On a side note, I've never been so amused by a topic.)

It's called Multitasking.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hahaha as funny as this it should probably be closed now. 10 pages of this is definitely enough ha. GTA hasn't even been mentioned in 9 ha.

I think it can be brought back to topic. To tell you the truth I do have a few questions about what this guy said.

Like what if the DLC is nothing more than old content recycled for the Xbox 360? (Like VCS or LCS)

Is GTA really still that popular? Is someone really going to decide which console they will puchase based entirely on this one game?

Will the PS3 version support rumble? That might interest some people.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wouldn't be too surprising if it was recycled content. Haven't been too impressed with Rockstar's offerings since San Andreas and I didn't like San Andreas all too much either.

Still, I have hopes for worthwhile content!

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

I think it can be brought back to topic. To tell you the truth I do have a few questions about what this guy said.

Like what if the DLC is nothing more than old content recycled for the Xbox 360? (Like VCS or LCS)

Is GTA really still that popular? Is someone really going to decide which console they will puchase based entirely on this one game?

Will the PS3 version support rumble? That might interest some people.

Probably will since the DS3 will be out by then, I think. Even though it's not out in the US most games already support it.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Another thing this guy doesn't mention is price. MS paid R* $50 MILL for the DLC but that doesn't mean its going to be free.

DLC is bound to cost a lot of $$$.

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just to put out the fanboy flames...

The PS3 has lower framerates and such in some games cause devs are still familiarizing itself with it, as it is new hardware. Although I doubt it will go the way of the Saturn...

360 has more stable games since (in terms of programming and such) it has a similar architecture to the PC. Thats why there are more 360-PC ports.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

The PS3 has lower framerates and such in some games cause devs are still familiarizing itself with it, as it is new hardware. Although I doubt it will go the way of the Saturn...

360 has more stable games since (in terms of programming and such) it has a similar architecture to the PC. Thats why there are more 360-PC ports.

You hit the nail on the head
wink2.gif

Devs just need to get used to making games for the PS3. They should also plan for PS3 versions of ports to take a bit longer.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

wink2.gif

Devs just need to get used to making games for the PS3. They should also plan for PS3 versions of ports to take a bit longer.

That's what they said about the PS2....

This whole "developers need to get used to the PS3" line is nothing more than marketing bull****. Its just Sony's way of blaming the developers for their own incompetent hardware design.

There are the infamous statements of Gabe Newell who said: "I think [PS3 is] a waste of everybody's time." And "Investing in the Cell, investing in the SPE gives you no long-term benefits.....You're not going to gain anything except a hatred of the architecture they've created."

Its no wonder devs are dumping the PS3. Blaming the devs is a rotten thing to do.

Sony Pleads With Developers Not To Abandon PS3 for Xbox 360 and Wii

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

wink2.gif

This whole "developers need to get used to the PS3" line is nothing more than marketing bull****. Its just Sony's way of blaming the developers for their own incompetent hardware design.

QUOTEThere are the infamous statements of Gabe Newell who said: "I think [PS3 is] a waste of everybody's time." And "Investing in the Cell, investing in the SPE gives you no long-term benefits.....You're not going to gain anything except a hatred of the architecture they've created."

Its no wonder devs are dumping the PS3. Blaming the devs is a rotten thing to do.

Sony is doing fine. Most developers got the hang of it, and the PS2 became a huge success as more and more developers got used to the Architecture. You Crygor either really hate Sony or Really love Microsoft.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

wink2.gif

QUOTE said:
There are the infamous statements of Gabe Newell who said: "I think [PS3 is] a waste of everybody's time." And "Investing in the Cell, investing in the SPE gives you no long-term benefits.....You're not going to gain anything except a hatred of the architecture they've created."

Sony is doing fine. Most developers got the hang of it, and the PS2 became a huge success as more and more developers got used to the Architecture. You Crygor either really hate Sony or Really love Microsoft.

laugh.gif

always good for a laugh.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

wink2.gif

laugh.gif

always good for a laugh.

You have to learn the meaning of respect.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

wink2.gif

laugh.gif

always good for a laugh.

This from the single worst user on the forum. The guy who swears at everyone and turns every topic into a fight.

This from the guy who acts like he is getting paid to defend a failing console.

Haven't you been banned yet? I'll celebrate the day it eventually happens.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

wink2.gif

laugh.gif

always good for a laugh.

This from the single worst user on the forum. The guy who swears at everyone and turns every topic into a fight.

This from the guy who acts like he is getting paid to defend a failing console.

Haven't you been banned yet? I'll celebrate the day it eventually happens.

Not a fight, a debate more or less.
Bold: Don't be a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1