spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, everyone, right now my Xbox HD is death, Xbox sys can’t see it , nothing come up on my computer too,….I’m stupid

Why you didn't just follow the easy step by step instructions on the link that was suggested by somebody and then backed up by me, I have no idea.

The guy, Erik, that wrote that article is very knowledgable on the subject, and last I checked he seemed to check the site pretty regularly. If you go to http://www.productwiki.com/microsoft_xbox/community/ and ask him if he might be able to help you out with your situation, I'm betting dollars to donuts that he could help you out. Just be very thorough and exact about what happens to your xbox when you encounter problems, and you'll probably get out of this no problem.

I did something stupid while updating my xbmc a while back, and he helped me out with it when I thought all was lost. Just stay calm and know that this piece of software is going to be well worth this trouble.

spas

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope you got that wrong and you were not actually trying to flash the hard drive. If its modded you should not of had to flash the bios unless you wanted another HDD with big captivity.

I need to flash my bios soon im scared but providing you get the right bios and don't have power cuts often then your fine!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew +1