Xboxhacker BBS siterip

x4eve

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone! Does anybody have a full site rip of the old great xboxhacker BBS? I used to spend many nights on first Xbox Classic hack and later on 360. Then i stopped for many years working on consoles but now i would likes to start again on the new still unbroken Xbox series. I've managed to find a lot of old documents and tools from my old hdd drives but a loot of valuable knowledge has been lost, so to start again without having to lose much time in putting back together all the pieces, would be great if somebody has access to the whole siterip. Thanks in Advance.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have never seen one and I think it was largely blocked from bots (searching it from a search engine back when it was active never yielded much and it was fairly popular to do that among hacking sites -- gbadev faces the same problem) so anything in internet archive (which collated most of the various crawlers going) is minimal as well.
That said it died out early into the RGH era on the 360 at very best so I don't know what is going to be available to hack the xbone or beyond.

x4eve

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I partially agree on the fact that new xboxes are quote different systems in comparison to 360 so old hacks are not very useful, but my point Is that lot of knowledge has been lost, or at least Is scattered all over the net. In my opinion, and having been off the scene for long time , the best way to face a new and very hard challange Is to have the clearest overview on how previous systems worked on their undocumented internals, maybe to gather some good starting points or some idea to apply to new ones. It's true that nowadays it's still possible to find many tools to work with old consoles, but the knowledge on how they were made or why this or that worked , it's no more or easly available,if available at all. One thing Is to have a key to open a lock, another Is to have the knowledge to forge that Key. Before starting my new journey on trying to hack the new ones i want to regain all the knowledge to be able to forge that Key myself. Hope you understand my point of view.

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
Not sure anything of Xbox Hacker is out there at the moment, however theirs a working archive of the Xbox-Scene forums online at: https://forums.xboxscene.org/

This is built from a combination of partial database dumps and crawls by web archive. If your account is old enough you should even be able to recover it providing you remember the old password.

x4eve

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure anything of Xbox Hacker is out there at the moment, however theirs a working archive of the Xbox-Scene forums online at:

This is built from a combination of partial database dumps and crawls by web archive. If your account is old enough you should even be able to recover it providing you remember the old password
Thanks......already got whole site dump. 👍

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure anything of Xbox Hacker is out there at the moment, however theirs a working archive of the Xbox-Scene forums online at: https://forums.xboxscene.org/

This is built from a combination of partial database dumps and crawls by web archive. If your account is old enough you should even be able to recover it providing you remember the old password.
XBOX-SCENE has already worked on a new forum under the URL: https://xbox-scene.info

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: