moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So firstly, I must apologise for the lack of updates regarding the first episode of moozxy and ShadowXP's Special Features and Fads. We actually had some pretty good content recorded, with Xcalibur as a guest, but I've decided to abandon it. Now now, here me out before you throw shit at me.

All was going well until last Thursday. Xcalibur was refusing to come on Skype. I say refusing, but to be fair on his behalf he was only saying he couldn't due to mic problems and people being around. That's fair enough, but then he started just ignoring me on MSN when I mentioned it, going offline etc. etc. which really pissed me off, me and Shadow were really looking forward to getting the podcast out there.

Now for the twist in our story... me and Xcalibur exchanged mobile numbers a while back. Now after the whole fiasco last night, he took it upon himself to try and cheer me up and decided to come meet me.
So I went to the train station this morning, only to be quite frankly disturbed as by who met me there.

A bear approached me when I left the station, saying 'Moozxy?' and I was like...

oh my god, oh my god. xcalibur is a bear.

XCALIBUR WAS A FRICKIN' BEAR. MAN, HE SOUNDED LIKE A HUMAN ON SKYPE. I SERIOUSLY MEAN THAT. I do have some recordings I guess I could upload out of spite... damn it.

I thought me and Xcalibur were friends, y'know? Damnit, xcalibur. You haven't only betrayed me and the rest of this beautiful community, you've betrayed yourself and the people around you.

Fuck you, grmrkmgalgmalgmalmiamabearmsglamglmgrowl.

yhbt

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
wtf.gif

We all know that Xcalibur is bear....I mean he's dark!!

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ask you all: how can you trust someone if they lie to you from the first place? Don't you hate liars? xcalibur could have come out clean to me but no, bear just had to hide away the secret until I found out for myself. Friends don't do that sort of thing to each other! Why are you all hating on me? I've been here longer that you newbies!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Toni Plutonij said:
wtf.gif

This thread is bordering racism, which of course I encourage.

Also does this mean that ShadowXP's thread was bullshit? As I tried to point out several times!

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
p1ngpong said:
Toni Plutonij said:
wtf.gif

This thread is bordering racism, which of course I encourage.

Also does this mean that ShadowXP's thread was bullshit? As I tried to point out several times!
We're actually very close to racism here...but I'm really strongly against racism, so I wouldn't allow anything "more seriously"..

I was just questioning myself the same thing.....IS that ShadowXP's post for real or not?!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
Oh Im a well known racist on the forum, ask Hadrian!
yaypsp.gif

And also yeah ShadowXP's thread was obviously bollocks like I pointed out several times in it.
No you're xenophobe, not a racist.
gbasp.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Toni Plutonij said:
p1ngpong said:
yaypsp.gif

And also yeah ShadowXP's thread was obviously bollocks like I pointed out several times in it.
Oh, bad boy P1ngy!!!
lecture.gif

Yay Croatian nationalism FTW!!!! Destroy all other nations! Especially Britain!!

Sing it with me!!!!

Lijepa nasa domovino,
Oj junacka zemljo mila,
Stare slave djedovino,
da bi vazda sretna bila!
yaypsp.gif

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol you can't destroy Britain with Croatia! There are more Croatian's here than in Croatia, think of another country to invade us.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
p1ngpong said:
Toni Plutonij said:
p1ngpong said:
yaypsp.gif

Oh, bad boy P1ngy!!!
lecture.gif

Yay Croatian nationalism FTW!!!! Destroy all other nations! Especially Britain!!

Sing it with me!!!!

Lijepa nasa domovino,
Oj junacka zemljo mila,
Stare slave djedovino,
da bi vazda sretna bila!
yaypsp.gif
Man, I pissed my pants!!
rofl2.gif

Where did you dug this up?!
(and we like Britain, that's where Trolley lives and it's a birthplace of punk!!)

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
(and we like Britain, that's where Trolley lives and it's a birthplace of punk!!)
Actually I think America did punk before us, Iggy & the Stooges pretty much inspired most of the punk bands.

Wait off topic?

JPH WARN ME NOW!

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hadrian said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Actually I think America did punk before us, Iggy & the Stooges pretty much inspired most of the punk bands.

Wait off topic?

JPH WARN ME NOW!
No, America did-prepunk phaze...Ramones were before SexPistols...But it's generally agreed that SexPistols were the first band that brought attitude, general style and anarcy into punk..and made it one whole package!!

Also, accepted "birthday" of punk is 27.07.1977..With SexPistols concert on the Queen Elizabeth II..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU