Xcalibur is a bear!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Also, accepted "birthday" of punk is 27.07.1977..With SexPistols concert on the Queen Elizabeth II..

I've got that concert on audio tape somewhere.
smile.gif
The quality is crap of course but it's worth holding onto just cause of what it represents lol.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
wtf MOOZXY this is srsly uncalled for. Why do you think I actually came out to meet you in the end? I could've just made up an excuse and cancelled the meet. It was because I truly thought we were friends and we'd have a laugh since we got on quite well online.
Why do you think I pretended to be a HUMAN in the first place? So jerks like you wouldn't make such a big deal out of it.
When I see all the stupid attention tinyt gets and what War and Twiffles used to get, I was honestly glad that I chose to put my gender as male, who wants that kind of shit?

This forum truley became an almost second life for me. All my close friends are pretty much all BEARS, I just have more in common with them, but I was sick of all the looks I'd get when hanging out with a bunch of BEARS, you know all know what I'm talking about. When I came online I felt I could truly be myself without being restricted by what other BEARS thought.

Finally, thanks to TROLLEYDAVE for keeping this a secret and for understanding.
A fuck you to MOOZXY, the comment about my voice really hurt, there was no need for it.. no need for any of this.
I really don't know if I'm going to stay here on gbatemp now. Like I said, I really don't need the kind of shit tinyt gets for being a BEAR online.

This is goodbye for now gbatemp, thanks for making it fun while it lasted

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Also, accepted "birthday" of punk is 27.07.1977..With SexPistols concert on the Queen Elizabeth II..

smile.gif
The quality is crap of course but it's worth holding onto just cause of what it represents lol.
ohmy.gif

Damn, you really have that, that's like a rarity or something.....I know it must be crap quality, but believe me, some people would really like to get their hands on that!!

And Xcalibur, you bear you!!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
TrolleyDave said:
Toni Plutonij said:

smile.gif
ohmy.gif

Damn, you really have that, that's like a rarity or something.....I know it must be crap quality, but believe me, some people would really like to get their hands on that!!

And Xcalibur, you bear you!!

I'll see if I can find it, if I do I'll get a mate to rip it to mp3 for you. It's only about 15 minutes long cos of the boat being boarded, if I remember right the tracks are God Save The Queen, Anarchy In The UK, Problems, 17 and God Save The Queen again. All my tapes are being stored at a mates house due to lack of space so I'll give him a knock tomorrow and see if I can find it. I used to have shit loads of bootlegs but they seem to have disappeared over the years.
frown.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:
I'll see if I can find it, if I do I'll get a mate to rip it to mp3 for you. It's only about 15 minutes long cos of the boat being boarded, if I remember right the tracks are God Save The Queen, Anarchy In The UK, Problems, 17 and God Save The Queen again. All my tapes are being stored at a mates house due to lack of space so I'll give him a knock tomorrow and see if I can find it. I used to have shit loads of bootlegs but they seem to have disappeared over the years.
frown.gif
Damn that's bad thing to hear!!

I'd really appreciate if you could get it ripped to mp3....If you can't find it, it's not a big deal, bit if you manage....really THANKS!!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moozxy said:
BACK ON TOPIC
hate2.gif

DON'T I MAKE AN AWESOME PISSED OFF GIRL?
Not quite as awesome pissed off as a certain lady in Kent.

She is the queen of getting pissed off.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is true. I have actually known since the summer, when Xcalibur and I first became friends. I never thought anything of it when we first started talking on MSN (he came on webcam once to show me his fish he caught in the river), and if you look at some of my old posts from the summer, I actually call Xcalibur a 'bear', but when he noticed I was doing this, he asked me nicely not to do it, because he didn't want the attention that other animals on this site receive, he said she just wanted to be one of the humans.

I think that you guys (moozxy) are overreacting to this. Whether a human or a bear, Xcalibur still makes quality posts and is hilarious, much funnier than some of the humans from this forum. If you're pissed at him for wanting to avoid unnessicary attention, then you need to grow up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn