Homebrew RELEASE XCI-Explorer(1.50Mod)

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I've updated on my computer and fixed the database error and some other stuff, I've not updated github yet as I have been busy doing other stuff. I'll update on github when I am finished doing the mods. But yes, I still add/mod stuff.
:bow:
:bow::bow:

:bow::bow::bow:

Connie

Trophies
XP
Country
Currently working on collecting and renaming the entire Switch collection (available for download, at least).
I'd be very interested/greatful if you can provide a latest update for your program.
With XCI Explorer v2.0.0, I still experience XCI read errors if there are unusual 'internal;' version numbers like 1 or 0
Also, it would be great to have full support listings for detected languages. ? isn't helpful in current version.

Many thanks,
Connie

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Please, any new download source? GitHub's page is dead.

Thanks in advance.
I disabled the git a long time ago and won't be re-enabling it anytime soon. I've fixed some bugs and fixed the decryption stuff for key 0x10. Just overwrite your hactool and xci-explorer.exe files with the ones included.

EDIT: Removed, full program posted below.

Last edited by mrdude,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thanks @mrdude for all your great work! by the way Happy New Year To You! :P
Post automatically merged:

Don't working for me ;(

Windows 11 22H2
1708066892611.png

took the file XCI-Explorer-1.50d.zip extracted to a temp folder, then extracted and replace the files hactool.exe XCI-Explorer.exe from the file fixes.zip and the result is above.

Last edited by impeeza,

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Thanks @mrdude for all your great work! by the way Happy New Year To You! :P

Don't working for me ;(

Windows 11 22H2
View attachment 420341
took the file XCI-Explorer-1.50d.zip extracted to a temp folder, then extracted and replace the files hactool.exe XCI-Explorer.exe from the file fixes.zip and the result is above.
It isn't working for you because you don't have the rest of the files, you already needed to needed to have this program and all the other relevant files that do with it, the files I posted above were only fixes if you had this already. I'll post a full program if you want to try.

@impeeza - try this: (make sure you backup your keys and database files and copy into the relevant folders).
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/A5wQUToa#JAARpj2HtRkxKFkuyxclTEQ4SHVjGJqdOTobeBk6Kxc

Last edited by mrdude,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
It isn't working for you because you don't have the rest of the files, you already needed to needed to have this program and all the other relevant files that do with it, the files I posted above were only fixes if you had this already. I'll post a full program if you want to try.

@impeeza - try this: (make sure you backup your keys and database files and copy into the relevant folders).
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/A5wQUToa#JAARpj2HtRkxKFkuyxclTEQ4SHVjGJqdOTobeBk6Kxc
Cool, seems all files are the same I have, but the problem was the keys.dat file, started again without the file and after entering the "password" and copy the keys.dat file again, the first time the error happen again but after the second time to run the program everything works fine.

Thanks a lot @mrdude for your hard work. if I can help you on something let me to know.

Ok, found some different files:

1708118223812.png

The left one are on the new files and the ones on the right the files from XCI-Explorer-1.50d.zip Thanks a lot for the new set of files.

Last edited by impeeza,
Reactions: mrdude and BigOnYa

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I disabled the git a long time ago and won't be re-enabling it anytime soon. I've fixed some bugs and fixed the decryption stuff for key 0x10. Just overwrite your hactool and xci-explorer.exe files with the ones included.

EDIT: Removed, full program posted below.
Link please....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tell that B to bring me home some dinner, when you done with her...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs.B is what I call her she said she left you a $10 jack in the box giftcard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh ok, cool thanks, I found it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the...