Hacking [Xenoblade] Black Screen in Amiibo Settings

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
In Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, when i enter in Amiibo Settings, i have a Black Screen : Error Occured

Why ?

It's because my game is trimmed ?

But if i don't trimm my game, i can't play it, i can't even put it in my Gateway MicroSD Card.
(Because the game size is 4gb it's just, too big)

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm playing it on GW3D 9.0.
So why the game boot in this case ?

I don't want to update my EmuNand yet (I can't up to 9.7, and i want keep Ninjhax until Gateway release the EmuNand 9.7 support)

loco365

Trophies
XP
If memory serves, Amiibo Settings was added in 9.3, so if you're using an older System Menu, it's black screening because it's trying to access a system file that does not exist. If anything, try setting up some kind of emuNAND that you can update and access the Amiibo Settings from.

mokonayoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Or, you know, upgrade your emuNAND to 9.4 using the same rom. When launching the emuNAND from the GWMenu, hold UP and then press A.
You can upgrade your emuNAND with a rom doing that. I used Codename STEAM to do it and it worked flawlessly.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
If you're able to load ninjahax on your n3ds now you can just update your emunand and boot into gw mode without emunand by holding B before booting into gw mode. You can now boot from a cia installed to the system nand or using the rom from the multi rom menu (with injected save file to avoid scanning evey time)

Reactions: Artemis-kun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: The animators knew what they were doing.