Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so my dad has been wanting a new mouse . he just isn't sure what mouse to get for himself , and he knew that all those mice available weren't really of his use since he wouldn't really use all those extra buttons and features . although i recommended for him to get a G500 , he never used it . he told me it's a little too large and the extra buttons / weights were of no use so i ended up trading my MX518 for it .

the shape is slightly larger on the G500 and the feel overall just feels good . the preset sensitivity is alright , not a problem . the aesthetics IMO look simple yet eye catching ! i guess generally , i am quite satisfied with it !

my next upgrades are optional atm .
- upgrading from a Phenom II x2 550 to a Phenom II x4 955 [it is $120 . probably will wait for Bulldozer hoping that it will drop the price of it]
- new keyboard ? [still using my good ol' generic Logitech keyboard , but i've been thinking of buying a new one . possibly one that is either Mechanical or one that lights up :3]
- OREWAGUNDAM [huzzah i've gotten my first Gundam ! RX-0 Unicorn Gundam Destroy Mode . never assembled it yet , don't want to screw up . probably gonna get another kit that's cheaper so if i screw up , it won't be too bad]

rook2King

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wait for bulldozer to drop the price. The Phenom II x2 should be sufficient for whatever you use it for already, i think you can wait.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop flapping your stick in my face