Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Post a video of your favorite song.
Rules:
  • it is recommended that you choose only one song, but please keep it to a maximum of three.
    give a short description of the song: year; why it's your favorite; etc;
    don't bash other members taste in music, if you don't like it then just move along.
This is this song that I usually choose when I have to choose just one. 1994, Meet You There by Mother May I.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Ohhh that's soooo hard to decide - My taste in music keeps changing

Currently, I'm stuck on TWO favorites and can't decide.
If I hear them being played on Radio I always turn up the volume to listen - so despite you saying ONLY ONE , I'm having 2

Gia Farrell - 'Hit Me Up' -
Heard it on 'Happy Feet soundtrack CD' - saw film & liked it (film that is) - the music is so upbeat, I use to like watching tap dancing (never could do it though) so perhaps that's another reason
Pussycat Dolls - Jai ho!!'
Heard a clip in the Children in need video & it just caught my attention - so looked up the original
Not too sure why I like it - Fast Upbeat again ? also the 'bollywood' feel to it perhaps ? (Never seen the film though)

BTW - Your Embeded Youtube don't work

kezlehan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry I can't choose one so gonna have to put two
smile.gif

Metallica - Dyers Eve

One of my favourite songs of all time, by my favourite band. Sometimes I like to listen to this because I feel I can relate to the lyrics. Yes that may sound depressing, but very true for me.

Slipknot - Snuff

I'm not usually a Slipknot fan, but I love the lyrics and meaning behind this song.

EDIT: Thanks Llama Riot

brett-big

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Title: The Past Recedes
Artist: John Frusciante
Album: Curtains
Why its my favourite? i just love the vocals and the immense solo.

BionicC

Trophies
XP
Country

Kylesa - Said and Done, from the album Static Tensions

Best gig I went to last year; my favourite album of last year; my favourite track from the album. 'nuff said.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Song: All Star
Artist: Smash Mouth
Release Date: May 4, 1999

Reason: I've heard this song quite a lot over the years and it was released at a time when I enjoyed being a kid. I love this style of music and it always seems to bring me back to those carefree times.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
my favorite song changes daily (always the same band though)

fav as of today is:
All Together Now - Yellow Submarine - The Beatles

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Sorry, but I just had to post 3! I'm a Gleek, so I'm posting these:

Glee Cast- Halo/Walking on Sunshine (Originally by Beyonce and Katrina and the Waves) I just love the energy and the rhythm. They made Halo a lot more energetic and combined it with Walking on Sunshine. It was all so sunhine-y and optimistic.

Glee Cast- Somebody to Love (Originally by Queen) I just love how they made it so different yet so good. It's amazing. It's nearly as good as Queen's.

Glee Cast- Don't Stop Believin' (Originally by Journey) I never liked Arnel Pineda's original version and vocals. I like this one 3 times better.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Well, when it comes to music favourites, I find it hard to decide on only one track. So I prefer one fr every genre I listen to.

But my all time favourites have to be a Hard Rock classic by Led Zeppelin and a genius New Prog number by Muse
Title: Heartbreaker
Band: Led Zeppelin
Album: Led Zeppelin II
Year: 1969

Why it's my favorite: One of the best soloes and riffs from Page, showcases Plant's dynamic tenor vocals, a pretty groovy bass line too, and the drums are heavy and pretty rhythmic. Not the ultimate-best Zeppelin track, though one of their best. They have way too many classics to choose one best.

Title: Plug In Baby
Band: Muse
Album: Origin of Symmetry
Year: 2001

Why it's my favorite: The entire Origin of Symmetry album are my favourites, just as much as most Zeppelin songs are. The songs are all genius, but I particularly like the guitar in this more.

But my present favourite track:
Title: Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy
Band: Bad Company
Album: Desolation Angels
Year: 1979

Why it's my favourite: Anything from Paul Rodgers pretty much guarantee a rock-blues vocals enjoyment, while this song also has a pretty good feel to it, and the guitars aren't too bad. Bad Co. is one of the best Supergroups, ever.

KingdomBlade said:
I never liked Arnel Pineda's original version and vocals. I like this one 3 times better.

No. Arnel Pineda is in no way the original singer. The original singer is the great Steve Perry, who ,IMO, is a much better vocalist.(And also the guy who Arnel Pineda's vocal skills is emulating)

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oooh it's hard to choose only one track but I can at least list my current top three as it varies from time to time...these are also in no order of preference:

Porcelain and the Tramps-"Neighbor"
~`Industrial-ish. Great song to just rock out to.

Diablo Swing Orchestra-"Bedlam Sticks"
~`Metal/Swing/Avant Garde. This song and this band are just awesome. Completely fucked up and completely awesome. Very hard to describe but I can't get this song out of my head. Definitely one of the best from this band.

Ayria-"Blue Alice"
~`Hard to describe I'm not sure what genre it falls into really, but this song is a fucked up version of Alice in Wonderland
biggrin.gif
Also very catchy.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now I would have to say my favorite song to listen to is
Muse - Uprising

The instrumentals, vocals, and lyrics are all great.

My second favorite at this time (and always will be high on my list) is
Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin'

It has great lyrics that are timeless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fucking went to try that new Dr pepper coconut almost $10 a 12 pack