Gaming Zelda BotW New Gameplay Trailer

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This footage in my opinion is better than anything else we've seen so far. A deeper look into mid-late game combat by the looks of it:

Edit - In hindsight, title should have been "Gameplay Footage" as this isn't a trailer.

Last edited by Maximilious,
Reactions: boomario

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game looks really great framerate aside. The AI being smart is great (avoiding bombs, the grunt things that was in the e3 playthough throws rock when they lose their weapons) and will (hopefully) make the game harder. I think I might buy it for both the switch and wii u because why not?

One thing I wonder though is if the Master Sword breaks...

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I might buy it for both the switch and wii u because why not?

One thing I wonder though is if the Master Sword breaks...

Totally agree. I'm bummed that I bought a WiiU just for this game, but on the bright side I still have vWii softmodded which counts for about 5 consoles in one, so it won't collect too much dust. If they release a Zelda Switch CE I'll most likely buy it too. Nintendo is so good (bad?) for doing this type of stuff to us.

As for the Master Sword, who knows. This definitely seems to be the fallen timeline and we all know Zelda I and II didn't have a Master Sword in them at all. It will definitely be a great game and I'm very excited to finally play in next Mar-- I mean, next year if the delay rumors ever stop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure: