Zombie thread, RAAAGH

zwang1208

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If only I was that smart....sadly, I didn't even know about the N3DS until like 4 days before it was launched in the US (I'm kinda behind on all things Nintendo :|

Wow. Maybe I put three in, and one PS4 comes out.

is there any news for mh le restocking?

I am not sure cause it's GameStop exclusive. Just keep your eyes on GameStop website or go to retail store asking staff there.

Suthek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
You agree with me that they have always delivered, which means you agree with me that they're worth the wait, then you go ahead and post this.

Did they make any promises regarding the release date of the N3DS support ?No, and I'm pretty sure they won't, since apparently there are people who still can't get over the "Ultra" delay.

they're going to make an official announcement Soon so we better wait & hear what they have to say.hopefully sometime this week :)

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luckily I'm one of the few that aren't too bothered with the delay as long as it does come out eventually. I haven't played anything on 3DS since before Smash, so I'm building up quite a backlog on games. Mainly bought my N3DS since I got a really good deal on it, too.

Plenty for time to enjoy other things. I am definitely interested in the ds2+ but if that doesn't come out by march I'll probably get the ds2.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one finishing up college and being constantly bogged down with stuff to take notice :|

You know, don't feel bad. I had bought the N3DS, walked out to my car. Drove home. Next day I decided to return it. Why? My money is needed elsewhere and I can't be selfish about what I buy, got a little sis who needs college funding.

Reactions: Nightwish

Locke644

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, don't feel bad. I had bought the N3DS, walked out to my car. Drove home. Next day I decided to return it. Why? My money is needed elsewhere and I can't be selfish about what I buy, got a little sis who needs college funding.

Well, it's not so much that I can't afford it, it's that I live under a rock and am always behind on events. I mean, I JUST NOW got into wii softmodding...and...just now playing twilight princess for the first time :|

actually, under a rock seems like an understatement at this point o.o

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's not so much that I can't afford it, it's that I live under a rock and am always behind on events. I mean, I JUST NOW got into wii softmodding...and...just now playing twilight princess for the first time :|

actually, under a rock seems like an understatement at this point o.o

Wait, when did Twilight Princess is already out?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: