Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DSGamer64 said:
Linkiboy said:
Who cares if the thing is DRM laced? No one is forcing you to use the Zune marketplace. Just buy your songs from iTunes+ and import them into the Zune library. (I prefer Amazon or good old piracy but to each his own)

Also HD radio will work in Canada, though not in Europe since Europe uses a technology different from HD radio in US and Canada
My point was that it won't ever get released in Canada or anywhere else because of DRM, I think even the current shop that the Zune supports for downloading music has DRM protected songs which would explain why it hasn't been released worldwide. And radio in an mp3 player, lawl I had an FM radio in my Creative Zen and even outside is fucking sucked horribly, the reception was awful and I always had perfect signals on my car radio. Portable FM radios are just not meant to be anymore, few people need them with all the online functions out there these days anyway.
It's called a fucking HD Radio. Ever heard of it? Do some fucking research.

Also, "Microsoft said it reached agreements with Sony BMG and Universal Music Group to offer those labels' songs in MP3 format free of digital rights management (DRM) technology restrictions. These downloads join DRM-free MP3 tracks from EMI Music and Warner Music Group and major independent labels, the company said. With the announcement, almost 90 percent of Zune download tracks are available in DRM-free MP3, with additional Sony BMG and Universal tracks "soon" expanding the DRM-free selection to 90 percent of the Zune Marketplace download store, a spokesman said.[59] These songs do not have watermarks intended to identify the person who initially purchased the song.[60] Music Videos and Podcasts were also added to the Marketplace. Podcasts however, are offered free of charge even to non-Zune Pass subscribers".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl: +1