Homebrew 3DS on Luma ARM9 Takes over 3 minutes to boot

goldtomato

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. I did that and the 3DS booted as normal. What step should I take next? I looked some stuff up and I need something called FBI to install cias? Is there an alternate way to get games or is that the only way?

Pickle_Rick

I'm a pickle Morty!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pickle_Rick

I'm a pickle Morty!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still not too sure how to use these files that I downloaded. How do I actually install these files?
Open download play and press "L + Down + Select". Then go to the "Miscellaneous options menu" and select "Switch the hb. title to the current app.". Save your settings. Then close download play and open it again. Then you can open the 3dsx version of FBI and install what you want.

Reactions: goldtomato

goldtomato

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you good sir. You have left me in a position to redownload the old games very quickly and easily. One last question, I just successfully downloaded Pokemon Omega Ruby however, it requires me to update my DS system. Is it safe to update my DS System even though I have CFW? (The files you just made me copy over). Or do I have to update my CFW/Install it onto my 3DS before doing any such things?
Thanks.

Pickle_Rick

I'm a pickle Morty!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you good sir. You have left me in a position to redownload the old games very quickly and easily. One last question, I just successfully downloaded Pokemon Omega Ruby however, it requires me to update my DS system. Is it safe to update my DS System even though I have CFW? (The files you just made me copy over). Or do I have to update my CFW/Install it onto my 3DS before doing any such things?
Thanks.
As long as you have B9S installed it's perfectly safe to update. (If you used the .firm luma then you have B9S.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9omNI5x06fk