AKAIO v1.6 RC1

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
fiva55 said:
Thanks for the release. I am happy to report that suspend saving now works for Etrian Odyssey 2.

Edit: though auto attack stopped working for me now, any one else got the same problem?
Could you test further? Try loading it with a different DMA mode, holding different buttons on the loading screen. The old mode - which was green mode - was causing the save issue... but maybe whatever mode it's running on now is causing this problem.

Z

Zagorex

Alice in wonderland (EUR) + AKAIO 1.6RC1

The game (decrypted with eNDryptS Advanced) works, but new AP make enemy invincible .... needs loader fix

Z

Zagorex

CannonFoddr said:
Zagorex said:

The game (decrypted with eNDryptS Advanced) works, but new AP make enemy invincible .... needs loader fix
Hmm so what's different between (U) & (E) AP versions I wonder... 'cos (U) works fine

Yes (U) version works fine me too, but (EUR) one not.

Can someone report this bug on official forum? (white screens depends to encrypted "secure area" use eNDryptS Advanced and game start but with AP on)
Thanks

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Zagorex said:
CannonFoddr said:
Zagorex said:

Hmm so what's different between (U) & (E) AP versions I wonder... 'cos (U) works fine
Yes (U) version works fine me too, but (EUR) one not.

Can someone report this bug on official forum? (white screens depends to encrypted "secure area" use eNDryptS Advanced and game start but with AP on)...Thanks
There's already a 'Alice In Wonderland (E)' bug report on the forum that's similar to yours

(I take it you're not signed up there then ??)

If you PM me with a 'Bug Report' laid out how it should be presented on the Forum (see this post for layout) include the bit about 'decrypt with eNDryptS' as well, and you are sure you've followed the 'fully debug' procedure as best as you can - I'll post it there on your behalf

Sh!fT_23

Trophies
XP
Country
Homebrew softreset im so happy
cool.gif

I'd also like to add I love the fact my Japanese games now have correct chars (I'm not sure how recently this was done but last time I checked it wasn't)
Forgive me if this has been said b4, but I would love if you were able to have the game saves in a separate 'save' folder. Not important but it would make backing them up alot easier.

GW neway, the official firmware is good but I really think AKAIO is what makes the AceKard the absolute shit.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Galerians said:
When i start a game, the nds block to "Loading" (color green)
What's your HW code (Start AKAIO > Press [Start] > Help)

Also Just to double check
- is the 'Loading...' text always green or are you seeing the 'Loading..' Text THEN you see a green screen ???
- have you tried running games with 'Soft-reset' or/& 'Cheats' disabled ??
- have you read this post ??

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
MarkDarkness said:
fiva55 said:
Thanks for the release. I am happy to report that suspend saving now works for Etrian Odyssey 2.

Edit: though auto attack stopped working for me now, any one else got the same problem?
Could you test further? Try loading it with a different DMA mode, holding different buttons on the loading screen. The old mode - which was green mode - was causing the save issue... but maybe whatever mode it's running on now is causing this problem.

Quicksave works with this release -> Awesomeness, no?
Also, I've autobattled just four minutes ago, so it can't be RC1's fault...maybe your L button is broken?

nusilver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So not happy to see my Zelda: Spirit Tracks save being overwritten after I'd beaten the goddamned game. Why didn't I make time to copy the save onto the retail cartridge before I updated AKAIO? Oh yeah. Because I trusted the developers that this shit wouldn't happen. I'm pissed off right now.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nusilver said:
So not happy to see my Zelda: Spirit Tracks save being overwritten after I'd beaten the goddamned game. Why didn't I make time to copy the save onto the retail cartridge before I updated AKAIO? Oh yeah. Because I trusted the developers that this shit wouldn't happen. I'm pissed off right now.
Its not overwritten. Your Zelda save probably was .SAV. But it has to be .sav go into your folder where your save is and change your Zeldas save file to .sav from .SAV.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
isabelyes said:
MarkDarkness said:
fiva55 said:

Quicksave works with this release -> Awesomeness, no?
Also, I've autobattled just four minutes ago, so it can't be RC1's fault...maybe your L button is broken?
Ah, great... thanks for reporting, man. It's all good, then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Token white guy lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dahmer can be slim shady
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alright guys just let me talk to the cop
    +1
    Made mom into spaghetti, I'm hungry already
    +1
    I wish I could animate something like this stuff probably get like 2 million YouTube views lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And a few lawsuits
    Probably lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eminem sued me all I did was say he was a cannibal molestor
    Rotflmao
    R Kelly dropped the lawsuit after I let him pee on me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your honor he thinks he has white privilege
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If you rap it, its freedom of speech
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gray zone warfare looks kinda cool
    Ohhh on one episode they could use rings to summon Captain Criminal who is just Obama like a spoof of Captain Planet lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does look good
    By your powers combined, hmmm where is Epstein?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just another shit fps clone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought it was some warzone dlc bs
    Looks like an enhanced Far cry 1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's a far cry from it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it a free to play bs, pay to get any good weapon/gear
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not free to play but $35