AKNES|GuliKit, KK3 Max, lottery registration begins. (20 people)

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*unresponsive, busy playing video games with KK3Max*
work has reached out several times for no call/no show**
Haven't missed a day gaming with KKMax3 since the year started, thank you  SO much team @AKNES !! This controller is wicked with the accessory back paddles, I can't wait to brag about my no-drift Gulikit hall affect analogs to my friends once I make the conscience effort to leave my home!

• Love
Reactions: impeeza and AKNES

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
*unresponsive, busy playing video games with KK3Max*
work has reached out several times for no call/no show**
Haven't missed a day gaming with KKMax3 since the year started, thank you  SO much team @AKNES !! This controller is wicked with the accessory back paddles, I can't wait to brag about my no-drift Gulikit hall affect analogs to my friends once I make the conscience effort to leave my home!
Don't forget to update the firmware.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Guess what the mailman just bring !!!!:

1704923450331.png

Post automatically merged:

Just now I am "Working" :D but on a pair of hours will test it in deep, so far I love it.

Guess what the mailman just bring !!!!:

1704923450331.png

Just now I am "Working" :D but on a pair of hours will test it in deep, so far I love it.
This controller is a luxury, starting with the package, The box it's so beautiful.
photo_3_2024-01-10_17-06-07.jpg
The contents is carefully packaged
photo_7_2024-01-10_17-06-07.jpg
That small transparent box is a surprise, it have two set of paddles for the 4 programmable rear buttons, also a set of A-B-X-Y buttons to interchange your layout, YEAH, YOU DON'T NEED TO CHOSE XBOX OR NINTENDO TEAM, YOU CAN HAVE BOOT (or you can have a X-X A-A controller is up to you :D
photo_2_2024-01-10_17-06-07.jpg
The manuals and the sticker included are top quality
photo_4_2024-01-10_17-06-07.jpg

The controller comes inside a great case to kept it on the best status, inside the controller case you have the 1000 Hz Polling Rate "Hyperlink' Adapter is incredible the 0 latency and the great precision of the adapter.
photo_1_2024-01-10_17-06-07.jpg
Also the tweezers to change the buttons, yeah they are changeable, very easy and quickly. and as you can see the buttons are "Second-Generation Mechanical buttons" a great invention of Gulikit tested for more than 1 000 000 presses and with the same feeling of the membrane ones. They have a great feeling.
photo_6_2024-01-10_17-06-07.jpg
The sticks are supreme HALL EFFECT ONES, they include "Anti-Friction Metal Stick Ring" so the stick movement around the circle is flawless, smooth like baby tushy :D
photo_8_2024-01-10_17-06-07.jpg

Don't forget to update the firmware.
Firmware 3.0 is OUT now! :D

https://gulikit.com/newsinfo/887152.html

Attachments

• photo_5_2024-01-10_17-06-07.jpg
    photo_5_2024-01-10_17-06-07.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by impeeza,

leejaclane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AKNES My apologies if this isn't the place to ask this or if you've already answered this question, I heard about this controller recently and was wondering when and where I'd be able to purchase one, as well as how much it would cost in USD. My preference would be to order through Amazon for convenience but if it's only available on other sites it's not a problem to buy through them instead.

Also, does the HD rumble in this controller function the same as the HD rumble in official Nintendo Switch controllers? I assume it's not exactly the same mechanism, all I'm interested in is if it can do the same things. Although it's not at all a dealbreaker for me if it can't, since so few Switch games use HD rumble in any meaningful way as opposed to just basically being indistinguishable from regular rumble features.

Reactions: AKNES

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
@AKNES My apologies if this isn't the place to ask this or if you've already answered this question, I heard about this controller recently and was wondering when and where I'd be able to purchase one, as well as how much it would cost in USD. My preference would be to order through Amazon for convenience but if it's only available on other sites it's not a problem to buy through them instead.

Also, does the HD rumble in this controller function the same as the HD rumble in official Nintendo Switch controllers? I assume it's not exactly the same mechanism, all I'm interested in is if it can do the same things. Although it's not at all a dealbreaker for me if it can't, since so few Switch games use HD rumble in any meaningful way as opposed to just basically being indistinguishable from regular rumble features.
You can buy any product on the official store>

https://www.amazon.com/stores/AKNES/page/E5247D14-B6F7-4ADE-AF8A-A2B26F77540D?ref_=ast_bln

Seems unavailable by now, @AKNES could give us better instructions.

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China

If in US, here's the KK3MAX link.

Currently, all those available for sale through Amazon warehouse scanning are sold out, but they will be put on the shelves one after another, because a lot of inventory has arrived at the Amazon warehouse and is waiting for Amazon warehouse scanning.
We also sell on Amazon in CA/UK/EU, and they are also in the process of waiting for the Amazon warehouse to scan and be available for sale, so if the Amazon warehouse is working on the weekend, it may be available for sale on the weekend. If not, then it is necessary wait until next week.

Regarding vibration, HD vibration is slightly different from Nintendo's, but basically not too different. As you said, vibration depends on whether the game supports it.
At the same time, KK3MAX is equipped with three vibration modes, Rotor/Maglev/HD.

You can buy any product on the official store>

https://www.amazon.com/stores/AKNES/page/E5247D14-B6F7-4ADE-AF8A-A2B26F77540D?ref_=ast_bln

Seems unavailable by now, @AKNES could give us better instructions.
Yes, this is our brand flagship store.

Reactions: leejaclane

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
If in US, here's the KK3MAX link.

Currently, all those available for sale through Amazon warehouse scanning are sold out, but they will be put on the shelves one after another, because a lot of inventory has arrived at the Amazon warehouse and is waiting for Amazon warehouse scanning.
We also sell on Amazon in CA/UK/EU, and they are also in the process of waiting for the Amazon warehouse to scan and be available for sale, so if the Amazon warehouse is working on the weekend, it may be available for sale on the weekend. If not, then it is necessary wait until next week.

Regarding vibration, HD vibration is slightly different from Nintendo's, but basically not too different. As you said, vibration depends on whether the game supports it.
At the same time, KK3MAX is equipped with three vibration modes, Rotor/Maglev/HD.

Yes, this is our brand flagship store.
Sadly, the post about that controller is not working fine:
1705126053062.png

To buy ask for select an option but there is no options!

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
To buy ask for select an option but there is no options!
This link contains three colors of KK3MAX and two colors of Thumbstick replacement.
Because they are currently sold out, they are not displayed normally. After Amazon scans it and it is available for sale, it will be displayed normally.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Firmware 3.1 for KK3Max is Out:

GuliKit KK3 MAX NS39 V3.1 Firmware:

1. Fixed the issue in XINPUT mode where the left motor vibration frequency would increase upon restarting.
  2. Based on user feedback, adjustments are made to the back button mapping. Now, when setting up back button mapping, it no longer needs to follow the rapid-fire function of the front buttons. This allows for front buttons to have rapid-fire functionality while the back button mapping retains the long-press function. Players can freely choose between using long-press or rapid-fire functionality in games.
https://gulikit.com/newsinfo/887152.html

leejaclane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One more question, buying it from the Amazon listing, it does come with everything pictured, correct? The charging cable, the USB dongle, the 6 different back attachments, etc., those are all included? Or are they sold separately?

Reactions: AKNES and impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
One more question, buying it from the Amazon listing, it does come with everything pictured, correct? The charging cable, the USB dongle, the 6 different back attachments, etc., those are all included? Or are they sold separately?
Yeah, everything is included

Hello, why this image:

1705185002324.jpeg

is not included on the user manual nor the GuliKit page?

Is a very nice information, tested and work like a charm. the NFC sensor is between sticks and the waking function is pressing home button for 3 seconds when controller is ON or turning the controller on using home button.

Last edited by impeeza,
Reactions: AKNES and Veho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!