Hardware AKNES here, Answer questions about our brand.

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@AKNES I just received my replacement hall joysticks, no clicking noise :moogle:

First time, I was disappointed to receive clicking joysticks, but I'm really pleased to see that when you say that you take care of your customers, this is for real ! Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: AKNES and impeeza

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
@AKNES I just received my replacement hall joysticks, no clicking noise :moogle:

First time, I was disappointed to receive clicking joysticks, but I'm really pleased to see that when you say that you take care of your customers, this is for real ! Thank you.
The QC problem itself is the fault of the seller and the brand, not the fault of the buyer.
We're just making up for mistakes.
Please rest assured to buy things under the AKNES store, as long as you have product problems, please find our after-sales service. The store customer service and I are both feasible.

Cajumjoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi @AKNES
Do you know if there's been or will be any revisions to the King Kong 2 Pro switches?
I'm currently fixing my sticky A/B buttons.

Last edited by Cajumjoe,

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's the new version from AKNES-EU without clicking. And if you have any issue after purchase, please contact me or my workmate on Amazon. Customers' satisfy is our first priority.
I was an early buyer and got clicky sticks. I have to say AKNES was super good about sending me replacements.
Post automatically merged:

I have the 8bitdo mod kit for OG N64 controllers with bluetooth and hall stick, which I am quite happy with.

I know there's little to no chance of this, but something similar for OG Hori Mini N64 controllers would make me the happiest camper on earth.

Akumara

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have a small video game cafe in Vietnam and would love to sell some 3rd party controllers in my store. I've ordered a few times through Lazada for personal use... Who can i contact (in english) to possibly get bulk discounts for buying in bulk for re-selling purposes?

Do you have a USB-C to C Cable extender that is compatible with PSVR2? I cant find any on Lazada?

What is the difference between Original Guilkit KingKong 2 Pro vs. AKNES Guilkit Kingkong 2 Pro?

Reactions: impeeza

Cajumjoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What is the difference between Original Guilkit KingKong 2 Pro vs. AKNES Guilkit Kingkong 2 Pro?
Aknes is a business / support partner for Gulikit (+8BitDo and RetroFlag). The controller is manufactured by Gulikit, not Aknes.
I think it's a bit more confusing now, because Aknes Store was the single oficial rep for Gulikit's products on Amazon, but now there's also Gulikit's Store - but it's still the same controller.

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Do you know if there's been or will be any revisions to the King Kong 2 Pro switches?
I'm currently fixing my sticky A/B buttons.
After the launch of KK3, KK2 Pro will also be discontinued.

I was an early buyer and got clicky sticks. I have to say AKNES was super good about sending me replacements.
Thank you!

I know there's little to no chance of this, but something similar for OG Hori Mini N64 controllers would make me the happiest camper on earth.
I haven't heard of any brands that want to produce similar products.

I have a small video game cafe in Vietnam and would love to sell some 3rd party controllers in my store. I've ordered a few times through Lazada for personal use... Who can i contact (in english) to possibly get bulk discounts for buying in bulk for re-selling purposes?
You can contact me: [email protected]

Do you have a USB-C to C Cable extender that is compatible with PSVR2? I cant find any on Lazada?
No we don't

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Aknes is a business / support partner for Gulikit (+8BitDo and RetroFlag). The controller is manufactured by Gulikit, not Aknes.
I think it's a bit more confusing now, because Aknes Store was the single oficial rep for Gulikit's products on Amazon, but now there's also Gulikit's Store - but it's still the same controller.
I can explain your confusion.
Amazon's rule is that a brand can be authorized to sell by multiple sellers. If you see GuliKit branded products for sale on Amazon, you can pay attention to the seller profile, they are all third parties, and they are only allowed to use the GuliKit brand.
AKNES basically uses its own brand to sell GuliKit products.

Does that mean the KK3 still uses the same switches as the KK2 Pro?
That's a good question.
I actually haven't checked this yet, because GuliKit fixed the buttons on the KK3, even though they still look the same. But it is not confirmed whether it is universal at present.

Cajumjoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That's a good question.
I actually haven't checked this yet, because GuliKit fixed the buttons on the KK3, even though they still look the same. But it is not confirmed whether it is universal at present.
That's good news. Are the KK3 switches tactile (with a pressing feedback / bump) or linear (no feedback, smooth press and return)?

Cajumjoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Attachments

• IMG_20230903_004749.jpg
    IMG_20230903_004749.jpg
    541.8 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: AKNES

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Just arrived my retoflag to testing and my Xbox Series Controller do not want to work, :cry::wacko: will take apart tomorrow to try to revive it.:nayps3:
Controller is on ICU, after 2 hours diagnosing, the main chip is not receiving voltage, could be the power chip damaged, seeking for expert help tomorrow.

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
I've been really impressed by your responsiveness, openness, and honesty when it comes to both your brand and the products you sell. It's a breath of fresh air. Thank you for that.

My question is what is the meaning behind the "AKNES" name? I'm curious about things like this sometimes and rarely is there an opportunity to get questions like this answered, so I'm taking a chance.

• Love

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I mean only the X / Y / A / B switches.
Same to KK2 Pro

Do CPR
If ineffective, perform electric shock defibrillation
Inject adrenaline
Controller is on ICU, after 2 hours diagnosing, the main chip is not receiving voltage, could be the power chip damaged, seeking for expert help tomorrow.

My question is what is the meaning behind the "AKNES" name? I'm curious about things like this sometimes and rarely is there an opportunity to get questions like this answered, so I'm taking a chance.
When creating this brand, We didn't realize that it would go to today, so the name is relatively random. AK is learning from ANKER, and NES is Nintendo's NES.
But my boss was not very familiar with English at that time, so he was not familiar with AKNE, hahahaha. It's embarrassing, I didn't realize it until I started the brand, but it's already known to consumers.
So do you have a good suggestion? Explanation about the name.

Last edited by AKNES,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Same to KK2 Pro

Do CPR
If ineffective, perform electric shock defibrillation
Inject adrenaline

When creating this brand, We didn't realize that it would go to today, so the name is relatively random. AK is learning from ANKER, and NES is Nintendo's NES.
But my boss was not very familiar with English at that time, so he was not familiar with AKNE, hahahaha. It's embarrassing, I didn't realize it until I started the brand, but it's already known to consumers.
So do you have a good suggestion? Explanation about the name.
Keep it is a great name and is making a mark and become recognized.

The name can be a a great story for the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe