Hacking Alleged first Vita flashcart

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If I'm being honest I kinda don't want this to be real.
Sure it would be cool but... really the vita has probably survived this long and still has games coming out for it because it is a valid platform for developers to release games onto due to the complete lack of piracy.
If this does turn out to be real this might end up just shortening the vita's lifespan in the end and that would be a real shame.
I mean, I'm willing to buy games to support sony and the devs because I think the games are worth the money I would pay for them. Plus (unlike nintendo at least) they don't really overprice the games.
In my personal opinion all I can see coming out of this is bad stuff if it turns out to be real. Developers will lose money, companies might start moving away from the vita (or possibly just vita publishing in the west even) because piracy is becoming an issue and the vita might be dead in the water quicker than expected. I mean, that is just my 2 cents though. I personally won't be supporting this thing

Developers will loose money? What money? I have jusg acquired a Vita this week and it's game list is laughable.

I'm not sure if some people actually understand this but:

The Ps Vita is done. Kaput. Half dead.

It has been for a long time, and Sony's actions have done nothing or very little, to fix the situation.

The only feasible action to take from here, is getting as many Vita's sold as possible, and without piracy, it won't happen. I always knew the Vita had it bad, but now that I've actually bought one and ran out of games in the span of a week, I realize the disaster this handheld is.

Even worse, Sony blames the current smartphone and tablet market for this. Something that is to some extent true, but by no means the cause of the Vita's massive failure. Sony carries the blame for that one.

The Nintendo 3DS came out at roughly the same time, also has to battle the iOS/Android market, and it puts the Vita to absolute naked shame, when considering the amount and quality of its games. Not to mention sales.

I hope this blackfin crap is true and that it gets marketed soon, so we can at least get some enjoyment out of this handheld, before it dies completely.

Reactions: lzyslckr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Oh, I didn't know, cause my profile page didn't get spammed by him...Again. +1