GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah so I uploaded another video. This one is In Flames - Jester Script Transfigured(the one I talked about in my previous post). See below, please tell me what you think of it.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Quite good, although your previous one was better. You play great, but it's just the song that has the same melody over and over and over again, which is a pity
frown.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Overlord Nadrian said:
Quite good, although your previous one was better. You play great, but it's just the song that has the same melody over and over and over again, which is a pity
frown.gif
Well I admit that it's quite an easy song to play, I'ver been able to play it for almost a year now, the solo took me like a week of daily practice to get nailed though.
But thanks for the feedback
smile.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Demonbart said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
frown.gif
Well I admit that it's quite an easy song to play, I'ver been able to play it for almost a year now, the solo took me like a week of daily practice to get nailed though.
smile.gif
No problem, you're a good guitarist and I hope you continue playing!
smile.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Overlord Nadrian said:
Demonbart said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
frown.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Thanks, and don't worry, I've been playing for a year and a half now, but I haven't gotten bored of playing even once.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Demonbart said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Demonbart said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
frown.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Thanks, and don't worry, I've been playing for a year and a half now, but I haven't gotten bored of playing even once.
Only a year and a half? Incredible! I've been playing for 8 years now and I'm not that much better than you. Which means you're a natural!
ohmy.gif
Do you have any friends that, let's say, play drums or sing? Maybe you could start a band!
biggrin.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Overlord Nadrian said:
Only a year and a half? Incredible! I've been playing for 8 years now and I'm not that much better than you. Which means you're a natural!
ohmy.gif
Do you have any friends that, let's say, play drums or sing? Maybe you could start a band!
biggrin.gif
Well thanks for the compliment, but the fact that I get private lessons might help as well
wink.gif

And I know another guitarist, a bassist and a drummer and a female singer (the bassist's sister XD) but tbh I'm no good at playing on te lower frets when I'm standing, so I'll have to practice a bit more before I can actually go in a band and stuff.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Demonbart said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
ohmy.gif
biggrin.gif
Well thanks for the compliment, but the fact that I get private lessons might help as well
wink.gif

And I know another guitarist, a bassist and a drummer and a female singer (the bassist's sister XD) but tbh I'm no good at playing on te lower frets when I'm standing, so I'll have to practice a bit more before I can actually go in a band and stuff.
Bands don't necessarily have to stand up, you know, you can also sit down if you like, although that might seem weird for the spectators it would be quite cool and easy for you
biggrin.gif

I follow lessons in music school, an hour a half per week, so you still have an enormous amount of talent
biggrin.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Overlord Nadrian said:
Demonbart said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
ohmy.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Bands don't necessarily have to stand up, you know, you can also sit down if you like, although that might seem weird for the spectators it would be quite cool and easy for you
biggrin.gif

I follow lessons in music school, an hour a half per week, so you still have an enormous amount of talent
biggrin.gif
Thanks again, but as you said especially when playing metal it might look weird if one of the guitarists if just sitting there. If it was acoutstic guitar it wouldn't look that weird, but yeah... I guess it's just something I need practice on. So far I've found a solution for every problem I had in playing guitar (palm muting, pinch harmonics, etc.) so I'll eventually be able to overcome this as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: and the lightning is frequent, so my power will most likely go out