• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Any fans of Patrick Little or Jared Taylor?

Do you like Patrick Little or Jared Taylor?

• I like Patrick Little

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like Jared Taylor

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I like both of them

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I dislike Patrick Little

• I dislike Jared Taylor

• I dislike both of them

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This was fun. Not. Y'know, I'm Polish, I was born an hour or two away from the camps. I've seen them, I've been in them multiple times, I'm not having this. You want to have a discussion about the time period? That's great. I'm not having holocaust denial on this board though. My people died in those chambers too - Nazis didn't just kill Jews, they killed Poles, they killed Gypsies, they killed dissidents of all sorts. Bolsheviks weren't any better, I have no love for either side. If you want to post anti-Semitic content, you're gonna have to go elsewhere. If I see more content like this, I'm shutting it down, final warning, to everyone involved. If I see one more post about racial supremacy of any kind or any conspiracy theory nonsense, I am grabbing you by the ear and putting you in the time-out corner.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I understand that you feel that way but I have a right to my own opinion and I don't believe in the gas chambers. Such is life. This isn't anti-Semetic. It's anti Zionist Jews and any other Zionists of any race too. I have said it numerous times that I have no issues with any race.

It doesn't say he wants to take away anybodies freedom away and as I have said before I agree with a lot of policies but not the one to deport innocent people who have done nothing wrong.
You need to check the difference between "free from jews" and "anybody".

Also please, take a trip to Treblinka, else I would recommend you never ever express your opinion about "gas chambers" again.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to check the difference between "free from jews" and "anybody".

Also please, take a trip to Treblinka, else I would recommend you never ever express your opinion about "gas chambers" again.
Like I have said before I don't agree with that and the Zionist Jews have been kicked from European countries for hundreds of years for various reasons. He may be on to something.

Lets not get into Treblinka. Haha. Thanks for the recommendation but if someone brings up the topic I have a right to defend my opinion.

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Like I have said before I don't agree with that and the Zionist Jews have been kicked from European countries for hundreds of years for various reasons. He may be on to something.

Lets not get into Treblinka. Haha. Thanks for the recommendation but if someone brings up the topic I have a right to defend my opinion.
That's a big difference, he doesn't say "Zionist", he say everyone with the heritage "Jew". Also Zionists want to RETURN to the Holyland. So apparently you don't even know this right?
I mean come on, atleast get your facts straight if you wish to debate it.

Oh lets, Treblinka, Auschwitz and a heck of a lot of survivers say you are wrong, and I side with them than a neo-nazi support any day of the week.

Reactions: PanTheFaun

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a big difference, he doesn't say "Zionist", he say everyone with the heritage "Jew". Also Zionists want to RETURN to the Holyland. So apparently you don't even know this right?
I mean come on, atleast get your facts straight if you wish to debate it.

Oh lets, Treblinka, Auschwitz and a heck of a lot of survivers say you are wrong, and I side with them than a neo-nazi support any day of the week.
How many times do I have to tell you that I don't agree with all of his policies and that I'm the one talking about Zionist Jews. Of course they want to return but a lot are waiting to return until the messiah returns and are using the Goyim for their own needs until that time. It seems you are missing some facts, dear. :c

Funny, with all of that murdering going on there were so many "survivors". I don't want and never asked for your support. We already see what is happening to your country. c:

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
How many times do I have to tell you that I don't agree with all of his policies and that I'm the one talking about Zionist Jews. Of course they want to return but a lot are waiting to return until the messiah returns and are using the Goyim for their own needs until that time. It seems you are missing some facts, dear. :c

Funny, with all of that murdering going on there were so many "survivors". I don't want and never asked for your support. We already see what is happening to your country. c:
Then show me your sources? As far as I find, zionists wish to create a jews state in the holyland (Israel) around Jerusalem.
Well there is a lot of survivors in a school shoot as well isn't it?

My country is doing fine, sure things can be better but it isn't a hellhole as some media try to portaite it. Maybe you should take a trip to Europe and visit the camps and then maybe take a trip here? See how much gun violence we got.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*facepalm* This isn't a credited source... also what have hinduism with this to do?
Zephaniah 2:1-2 says that there will be a worldwide regathering of Israel before the Day of the Lord: 'Gather yourselves together, yes, gather, O nation without shame, before the decree takes effect—the day passes like the chaff—before the burning anger of the LORD comes upon you, before the day of the LORD's anger comes upon you.'"

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Zephaniah 2:1-2 says that there will be a worldwide regathering of Israel before the Day of the Lord: 'Gather yourselves together, yes, gather, O nation without shame, before the decree takes effect—the day passes like the chaff—before the burning anger of the LORD comes upon you, before the day of the LORD's anger comes upon you.'"
Yes, a relgious verse. And? Where is this zioists are pure evil etc.? I'm still waiting.
Also he is called Sophonias in the bible, a minor prophet apparently.

Also it's nothing new that religion is pure evil. Always have and always will be. But that's another topic. I want true facts about your neo-nazi friend.
I want true info about your denial of one of the most horrific crimes in the history of humanity.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, a relgious verse. And? Where is this zioists are pure evil etc.? I'm still waiting.
Also he is called Sophonias in the bible, a minor prophet apparently.

Also it's nothing new that religion is pure evil. Always have and always will be. But that's another topic. I want true facts about your neo-nazi friend.
I want true info about your denial of one of the most horrific crimes in the history of humanity.
As I have stated before. Zionist Jews control the media, banks, newspapers, etc. They are the ones promoting banning guns, pro abortion, pro immigration against the will of the people, racial violent groups such Antifa, promoting genocide of the European peoples, etc. It's funny that they are so pro immigration and banning guns because it's the complete opposite in Israel.

Isn't this getting of topic? I thought we weren't supposed to do that? What happened? :c

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
As I have stated before. Zionist Jews control the media, banks, newspapers, etc. They are the ones promoting banning guns, pro abortion, pro immigration against the will of the people, racial violent groups such Antifa, promoting genocide of the European peoples, etc. It's funny that they are so pro immigration and banning guns because it's the complete opposite in Israel.

Isn't this getting of topic? I thought we weren't supposed to do that? What happened? :c
Yes, yes we are. Everyone needs to simmer down.

Reactions: PanTheFaun
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok