Gaming Apollo Justice & Professor Layton

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImperialX

Trophies
XP
Country
I just cracked under the impatience, so I started playing the Chinese Version..I just finished the first case. This satisfied me enough for me to wait another 4 days.
biggrin.gif

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I'm stuck on Princess in a Box 2 on Layton's Challenges ;_;
I don't want to play this game anymore after the story ended. The main game was awesome, dunno how the bonus section will do (but from Layton's Challenges it doesn't look that good)
I like the Movies section though ^^

Is that #132? That one took me 1234 moves to finish it.

Yeah, I'm stuck on 134 and 135 too. And I can't freakin' wait until Tuesday.
(also, on that day, the last episode of Prison Break is released)

pkprostudio: There are 120 puzzles in storymode.

#134 is really hard. I got it somehow though. I'll try to post the solution if I can figure out how to do it again...
dry.gif

#135 is easier than #132. Just keep trying and you'll make it.

I do realize there are 120 puzzles, I was confused at the time.
Thanks, but I solved the puzzles shortly after posting that reply.
smile.gif

In fact, I've completed the game on 100% (except for the Hidden Door and a few Picarats, but those don't give you anything anyways). Does anyone know what was in the Hidden Door in the Japanese version?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck on Princess in a Box 2 on Layton's Challenges ;_;
I don't want to play this game anymore after the story ended. The main game was awesome, dunno how the bonus section will do (but from Layton's Challenges it doesn't look that good)
I like the Movies section though ^^

Is that #132? That one took me 1234 moves to finish it.

Yeah, I'm stuck on 134 and 135 too. And I can't freakin' wait until Tuesday.
(also, on that day, the last episode of Prison Break is released)

pkprostudio: There are 120 puzzles in storymode.

#134 is really hard. I got it somehow though. I'll try to post the solution if I can figure out how to do it again...
dry.gif

#135 is easier than #132. Just keep trying and you'll make it.

I do realize there are 120 puzzles, I was confused at the time.
Thanks, but I solved the puzzles shortly after posting that reply.
smile.gif

In fact, I've completed the game on 100% (except for the Hidden Door and a few Picarats, but those don't give you anything anyways). Does anyone know what was in the Hidden Door in the Japanese version?
I actually solved it again to tell you the solution. Oh well.

I know the max Picarat is 5312 (I got it), and I believe the Hidden Door in the Japanese version has concept arts. I'm not sure though, I don't trust people on GameFAQs board.

ImperialX

Trophies
XP
Country
I just cracked under the impatience, so I started playing the Chinese Version..I just finished the first case. This satisfied me enough for me to wait another 4 days.
biggrin.gif

Wow so how long did it take you to do that in the Chinese version

You won't believe this, but the first case is really much longer than previous ones. I can definitely say that this case is longer than T&T Case 1. It took me just less than an hour.

Oh, and Turnabout Trump is doubtlessly the best 'First Case" I've experienced from the AA series. This game lived up to my expectations...no, I think it exceeded them.
yaynds.gif
This will be the best AA yet.

Don't think Phoenix is out of the picture...you will get to hear his "Objection", and some classic music from PW:AA. He plays a major role in AJ:AA

That's my first experience with the game. I had trouble putting down the DS after the first case was over, but I still managed to in hopes that the English Version will have less typos.

turtleman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
biggrin.gif

Wow so how long did it take you to do that in the Chinese version

You won't believe this, but the first case is really much longer than previous ones. I can definitely say that this case is longer than T&T Case 1. It took me just less than an hour.

Oh, and Turnabout Trump is doubtlessly the best 'First Case" I've experienced from the AA series. This game lived up to my expectations...no, I think it exceeded them.
yaynds.gif
This will be the best AA yet.

Don't think Phoenix is out of the picture...you will get to hear his "Objection", and some classic music from PW:AA. He plays a major role in AJ:AA

That's my first experience with the game. I had trouble putting down the DS after the first case was over, but I still managed to in hopes that the English Version will have less typos.
You can read chinese, but you can't read japanese?
tongue.gif

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News